View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Earlier someone said b/c FT only allows 8 tables. But at the same time he said that one could request more. Do you really think a botter would set up 3 accounts instead of one? I dont think it makes much sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've requested to be able to play more then 8 and am allowed to, so I don't know what this really means. Why wouldn't a bot do the same?
Old 07-08-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Earlier someone said b/c FT only allows 8 tables. But at the same time he said that one could request more. Do you really think a botter would set up 3 accounts instead of one? I dont think it makes much sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've requested to be able to play more then 8 and am allowed to, so I don't know what this really means. Why wouldn't a bot do the same?

[/ QUOTE ]
A player can have his limits increased. However, there is still a maximum.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:53 AM

I havent read this entire thread, only the first 15 pages or so...but...I have a few points:

1. Has anyone considered that FTP might realize that these group of bots are bots but had no hard evidence other than the (albeit strong) circumstantial evidence given in the OP?

2. I'm betting that FTP reinstated those accounts and is watching them very closely, to figure out how they got around FTP's security measures. Once they figure out exactly how those bots are running, FTP can then adopt security measures to stop them. However, they cannot figure out how they're running if they just ban them right away. Hence, this way, FTP can prohibit more bots in the future by catching these guys in the act.

my 2 cents.

-fb
Old 07-09-2007, 12:22 PM

One of the issue I have right now is that when they banned the limit player who they said was a bot, with no investigation or prior notice to her, they stated that if they had an investigation and they weren't sure, they person's account was closed, and they were banned. But this did not happen here, and they said they were unsure in this case. So, either they were sure, and these players were vindicated and FTP didn't say so, or they weren't, but the "policy" isn't being enforced fairly. I would appreciate it if someone from FTP would address this, as it is a seeming contradiction from their own correspondence.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokerpages.com/players/pr...kuruzovich.htm

his profile doesn't mention bot programmer, but it might not be up to date.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it ironic that his favorite Star Wars characters are bots!?
"Favorite Movie: The Matrix, The Terminator, and Star Wars - Favorite characters: R2-D2 and C-3PO"
Old 07-22-2007, 09:51 PM

Question: Does Polaris play on Full Tilt?

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2007/7...p-tomorrow.htm
Old 08-20-2007, 08:26 AM

I know this is a pretty damn old thread, but I'm 60 pages in to it. I have some questions, as I do not wish to read the 197 pages. I believe I've obtained all the knowlege I need. TBH, I don't believe they were bots. I've been talking to 1forthethumb for about 6 months prior to all of this. Not a bot for sure.

I do believe there is a lot of evidence though, and people without inside information like myself would be inclined to believe that these players would be bots. Believe me, I would too.

Anyways, the questions are: Did FTPSean or FTPDoug ever respond to this thread? If so can you link me, or quote their post in this thread? I doubt they did, which is kinda of messed up. I've played at FTP for over 2 years now, and to be honest, the support has ALWAYS sucked. Big downside to the site, but I still love it.

Also, I apologize for bumping such an old thread. Hopefully other people will skim through this thread that have not before, and learn very valuable things about Full Tilt Poker, and online poker in general.

Cliffnotes: Sorry for bumping old thread, but did FTPSean or FTPDoug ever reply? If so link or quote plz?
Old 08-20-2007, 10:13 PM

Yes, they replied at some point. The result was that the evidence was "inconclusive". There is a search feature here you can look for posts by playername.

I still see these 3 "guys" and they appear to be losing bots.

I also saw mariojr selling 600,000 FTP on the Full Tilt Forum / ebay. for $6/1000 or $3600. ... Bustobot?
Old 08-20-2007, 10:50 PM

You can do that? How do you transfer points to someone?
Old 08-20-2007, 11:43 PM

There is a whole forum dedicated to this on the FTP forums. You buy the item and have it ship to their address and they transfer you the money.