Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
btw all, my goal is to regain "basically confirmed" status to force the wolves to kill me after books.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[/ QUOTE ]
again, you contradict yourself. first you say that im trying to regain the cover i had before the fake, and then you laugh at "basically confirmed". which is it? did i have cover or not?
Old 04-02-2007, 07:35 PM

enough getting sidetracked...

Please don't forget this is my first long game and I want to make sure I understand WHY we do things rather than just blindly follow the lynch mob even tho fmxda is a sure wolf right now.

Also for the sake of completeness. Yesterday I went off on one about the seer - and eventually said that I was sure who the seer really was - and I was also sure that if that person wasn't the seer - then they were most probably a wolf and that last nights kill/lynching would clear this up one way or another.

I was wrong about who I thought the seer was [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] - way wrong.

After all that happened yesterday I also think I'm way wrong in that this person must be a wolf - but I thought explaining myself here might add a little to the discussion.

I was pretty convinced that nutjob was the seer. I posted the comments I did to try and give him some cover.

Note his list that he posted early yesterday.

Note my wolf list I post very shortly afterwards mirrors his 3 bolded picks and adds Scott as a possible extra wolf.

I hoped that the Wolves would wind up killing a villager with the extra confusion I was throwing into the mix the seer would get another peek and we would then be in a very strong position today instead of the shambles we find ourselves in.

After Scott came out I thought maybe was wrong - maybe he was the seer but my wolf list gave HIM cover as well so I decided to leave it be.

Why did I think nutjob was the seer.

i) he's been convinced from d1 pretty much I am villagery - obv I KNOW I am villagery.
ii) his picking up on the "vanilla" comment I made and what that might mean I might be. (I called him vanilla deliberately hoping for a reaction and I got one - I promptly played dumb after he reacted.)

I figured that if he was sensitive about being called plain normal villager then it might mean he was in fact the seer and had in fact peeked me.

Note as well that my votes pretty much follow his votes from then on - I thought he was the seer. I very much like his tone and I am pretty sure he is a villager.

Of course he might yet be a wolf - but everything about the way he talks strikes me as villagery.

Make of this what you will - but I thought it was a good idea to clear this up in case any of you were wondering.

You can see from this that I am absolutely livid now at Jack for a) [censored] up his peeks (although you have bagged us one wolf at least and did in fact deliver us 3 live picks before your time was up - so thankyou for that)
b) trying to force the seer to come out the way he did and sounding SO dam wolfy when he did so.
and c) for sitting back watching the thread all day yesterday after he came out and afterward adding precisely sweet FA to the ensuing discussion when it became clear he was going to finish the day dead one way or another.

Enough about Jack tho - I shall spend the rest of tonight readingup and trying to work out where the remaining wolves are. In amongst this whole thread there must be the iformation we need to work out what the hell is going on. I hope we can find it in time.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually matrix, it's a great idea... we can force the wolves to make a vote for someone, anyone...

[/ QUOTE ]

so a vote for fmxda now might do the village some good?

vote fmxda

I'll be here till nightfall for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the plan would be to vote for whomever you think is wolf - aside from fmxda...

What I want to do isn't going to work with this particular village because we're still splintered a little too much.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Greetings fellow villagery - I'm back.

all:

Can you guys please explain to me what voting fmxda does for us today?

I don't understand why we are heaping onto him like this.

Yes obv he is a known wolf and as such should be lynched - I shall join the pile on if you can explain why and what extra good it does for us rather than trying to search out a n other wolf.

Is it becuase it gets us to tomorrow with another full day of discussion not at must lynch status and thus free to unvote change votes etc??

If so I will gladly join the throng and vote for him, dirty wolf that he is.

[/ QUOTE ]
so nobody thinks these matrix posts are awful? "dirty wolf that he is", "aka worm food" (from the other post) etc. plus wtf with not lynching fmx today? is anybody else considering this?
i swear hes just trying way to hard to be the wonderful villager type guy. the woe is me, the explosion in the morning, the cute names for fmx. very odd.

hes the guy who voted for the seer at 959 pm. how does he vote for a guy claiming seer when the other person that claimed seer is a person he doesnt believe at all. it really really doesnt make sense. also about the explosion. cmon, it happened like 10 hours prior, that explosion had to be faked. theres no way anybody is that angry in the morning. and again, HES THE GUY WHO MADE IT HAPPEN? whats his reason for voting jack? he didnt trust me, and wanted to lynch me all day, so it wasnt because he thought jack was lying. what was it?

serious question, and im not being a jerk at all matrix. im serious, how old are you? i think it might help me understand why you say certain things. again, im being serious, not a jerk.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:44 PM

Boiler, I'm saying in my wolf list that the remaining wolves are a combination of boiler/SH3.0/Dustin

What's your list?

Same for Scott.

Same for Dustin.

Same for everyone else.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm going to look like an ass. But I just re-read SH from Day 1 and am not as convinced as I was...

SH, please get pissed off about my post as you as wolf and tell me how those things are all wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
ive already replied, tell me how my tone was.
btw, i know the wolf move youre using.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:45 PM

I'm voting the fake seers until they're dead. fmxda -> scott -> shortline.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boiler, I'm saying in my wolf list that the remaining wolves are a combination of boiler/SH3.0/Dustin

What's your list?

Same for Scott.

Same for Dustin.

Same for everyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bojtun, I will have a better idea tomarrow. If I were to give you a list now it would look like: Scott >>>>> Shorty, Neil, Dustin >>>> others

[ QUOTE ]
I'm voting the fake seers until they're dead. fmxda -> scott -> shortline.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly have you read the thread Neil?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Greetings fellow villagery - I'm back.

all:

Can you guys please explain to me what voting fmxda does for us today?

I don't understand why we are heaping onto him like this.

Yes obv he is a known wolf and as such should be lynched - I shall join the pile on if you can explain why and what extra good it does for us rather than trying to search out a n other wolf.

Is it becuase it gets us to tomorrow with another full day of discussion not at must lynch status and thus free to unvote change votes etc??

If so I will gladly join the throng and vote for him, dirty wolf that he is.

[/ QUOTE ]
so nobody thinks these matrix posts are awful? "dirty wolf that he is", "aka worm food" (from the other post) etc. plus wtf with not lynching fmx today? is anybody else considering this?
i swear hes just trying way to hard to be the wonderful villager type guy. the woe is me, the explosion in the morning, the cute names for fmx. very odd.

hes the guy who voted for the seer at 959 pm. how does he vote for a guy claiming seer when the other person that claimed seer is a person he doesnt believe at all. it really really doesnt make sense. also about the explosion. cmon, it happened like 10 hours prior, that explosion had to be faked. theres no way anybody is that angry in the morning. and again, HES THE GUY WHO MADE IT HAPPEN? whats his reason for voting jack? he didnt trust me, and wanted to lynch me all day, so it wasnt because he thought jack was lying. what was it?

serious question, and im not being a jerk at all matrix. im serious, how old are you? i think it might help me understand why you say certain things. again, im being serious, not a jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scott, Matrix is the villagierest villager in all of the history of villagedom.

Are you not going to reply to my post? I think you're a wolf but am not completely decided. Surely, if you're not, you'd like to help me decide the right way for the village, wouldn't you?