Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
If I weren't convinced it was the fake seering that got into this, I'd really be wondering why matrix is so dead-set against lynching a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

You misunderstand Neil I'm ****very**** happy to be lynching fmxda (aka worm food) - I just don't see what advantage we get from doing it NOW.

As I see it if we lynch a n other now we get more info to look through tomorrow and debate - we know fmxda is wolf, we learn absolutely nothing new tomorrow - no new stuff to bring to the table, we lynch him and we know Books as the only other 100% confirmed seer peek gets eaten tonight.

Whereas if we hold off on fmxda for the moment and lynch someone else, if we bag a wolf we've all but won the game - and worst case scenario we lynch another village we have more info to discuss tomorrow.

This is a game of incomplete info - every move we can make to increase our meagre knowledge of whats what ought to be considered - that is all I am saying.

Of COURSE we lynch fmxda soon. his days are numbered.

I would just like someone to fill me in on why it needs to be done *now* and not tomorrow.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:06 PM

CONTRADICTION SPOTTED

If the remaining nightkills tell us nothing, then killing fmxda later gains us nothing that we don't gain immediately.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:07 PM

Vote count

[0] Boiler voted for fmxda
[0] Bojtun voted for fmxda
[0] Books voted for fmxda
[0] Dustin voted for fmxda
<font color="red"> [5] FMXDA </font>
[0] Matrix
[1] Neil voted for fmxda
[0] SH3.0
[0] Shortline voted for neil
Old 04-02-2007, 07:08 PM

Actually matrix, it's a great idea... we can force the wolves to make a vote for someone, anyone...

This will require everyone to be online near deadline..

more on this later if necessary. I'm pretty sure shortline will get what I'm hinting at.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Now the remaining nightkills tell us nothing

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, there's no strategy in nightkilling to set up a favorable must lynch situation... This is such a cheap cop out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neil, would you like to replace anyone on my wolf list? Seriously.

Last night's kill tells us nothing and tonight's kill (books) tells us nothing... the one after that will.

[/ QUOTE ]Bojtun, do you really think I CARE who is on your flipping wolf list? You keep dangling your silly threats like I'm really going to feel cowed before your mighty vote.

Give the belligerence a rest, alright?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Neil.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually matrix, it's a great idea... we can force the wolves to make a vote for someone, anyone...

[/ QUOTE ]

so a vote for fmxda now might do the village some good?

vote fmxda

I'll be here till nightfall for sure.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:29 PM

[0] Boiler voted for fmxda
[0] Bojtun voted for fmxda
[0] Books voted for fmxda
[0] Dustin voted for fmxda
<font color="red"> [6] FMXDA </font>
[0] Matrix voted for fmxda
[1] Neil voted for fmxda
[0] SH3.0
[0] Shortline voted for neil
Old 04-02-2007, 07:31 PM

this is a response to nutjobs joke of a post ( a fairly long one that meant nothing, i might add):

villagers and innocents (same thing or no?): books

[ QUOTE ]
I love your daily summations, especially the parts where you tell us over and over and over and over how everything clears you. They are laughable. Your diatribe earlier today was a gem. I'll give you an A for effort, but a W for execution..... I know the wolf game you are using. I've used it myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
only problem is im a villager. i was basically confirmed before i faked.
you can answer this question: if i was a wolf in that spot, would i out myself by fake seering without a wolf suspect? better yet, if you were a wolf in my shoes, would you do it?

A) its what i do when im village.
B) unfortuantely you know nothing of my schedule which is fairly common knowledge. if you think im staying up all night to make a big post for the sake of staying alive, youre crazy. i wouldnt stay up all night just to read the thread let alone write something, especially as villager. id rather sleep and take my chances.
C) are you concerned that your voting patterns are extremely suspect?
D)fmx shows up?joke. i went out on a sunday, sue me.
E)my cover isnt working any more? what was my cover? please explain. you laughed at my "practically confirmed" line, didnt you? but wait, was that my cover? or not? also, i guarantee you have no idea how to read my "tone".
F) it was a perfect time to fake. the one fatal flaw is that people somehow voted for the guy who claimed seer later, which is mind blowing. perhaps you could explain why you chose to lynch jack when you were so suspicious of me? oh wait, i had cover, or did i? gee. oh, shorty said he was going to do it as well. shorty must be the other wolf.
G) i didnt know i had to check in and let people know what im doing every day. apparently you feel you need to though. are you worried about something? im not.
H)no, actually im exploring possibilities. unfortuantely i have no idea who the wolves are. you are a very great player because you have it all figured out. perhaps youre right, but why are there like a bunch of other people who arent seeing it your way?
I)i doubt i need wolf tips from you. perhaps the rest of the people here who for some reason have cleared you would. why is it youre cleared again? because you tip toed around fmx day one? or because you put in a last minute vote for the seer? i wonder what we will find if we look at the rest of the days.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:32 PM

Scott: You outed yourself by fake seering without a wolf suspect in ASXI. You peeked myself and Nez as villagers. Checkmate?
Old 04-02-2007, 07:33 PM

Matrix, here is the problem. Let's say we are deciding between Boiler and Scott and the vote is tied. FMX can wait until the last second to place the deciding vote on the villager of the two and cause a villager lynch. We could counter that by constantly refreshing at nighttime, but it is a chance we don't need to take.

Questioning it only makes you more of a villager than you were before though. No wolf ever suggests we don't lynch a peeked wolf.