Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]

Shorty - I need to reread some of his old villager games to see if he acts up like that as villager or only as a wolf. God knows he does it to a high degree of success as a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
you want to know if I ever scream to not get myself lynched as a villager? you really need to reread to figure that out?
Old 04-02-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Dustin needs to be revisited as a suspect. I had him as a clear villager when the game started, but where was the analytical Dustin that I expect yesterday? He posted a good amount (20+) posts but I didn't feel his presence.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was on Jack all day yesterday after looking at him D3- I said I thought Neil was a villager and I said why- when Jack came out I gave reasons for us not to be voting him or Shortline (which I realize now was bad logic)- if you didn't "feel my presence" its through no fault of mine.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:56 PM

Count time
[0] Boiler voted for fmxda
[0] Bojtun voted for fmxda
[0] Books voted for fmxda
[0] Dustin voted for fmxda
<font color="red"> [5] FMXDA </font>
[0] Matrix
[1] Neil voted for fmxda
[0] SH3.0
[0] Shortline voted for neil
Old 04-02-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Shorty - I need to reread some of his old villager games to see if he acts up like that as villager or only as a wolf. God knows he does it to a high degree of success as a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
you want to know if I ever scream to not get myself lynched as a villager? you really need to reread to figure that out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I know you didn't in a recent game where you were implicated by my nightkill and lynched as a result, why can't I think of the name?!. We'll see. I seriously have no idea on you shorty. Last nights revelations really opened up a can of worms to what we all thought were sure things.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:30 PM

Scott Howard, keep talking.

Actually, Wolf Howard ... keep talking.

WH3.0, did you see the first post I made this morning? I'm sure you did. If not, go back to that post and I want you to make a similar one.

I want you to list villagers and innocents. You haven't all game. Now is time.

See, what I did there was make some declarations. That's something you just won't do.

I love your daily summations, especially the parts where you tell us over and over and over and over how everything clears you. They are laughable. Your diatribe earlier today was a gem. I'll give you an A for effort, but a W for execution..... I know the wolf game you are using. I've used it myself.

A) You are making overly long posts that say nothing.
B) These posts land early in the day when you've had all night to craft them.
C) Most of them are just a summary, or a half-assed attempt to go over voting patterns. Why? Because you may have read in the WW 101 handguide that Wolves make short posts, so you are trying to impress with girth. Someone probably also caught you as a wolf for not making "analytical" posts and so you are trying to appear like you are analyzing the game.
D) You are never around when it matters. At least FMXDA has balls as a wolf.
E) Your tone falls so flat when you are engaged in real-time conversation that it blows your cover (which isn't working anymore).
F) Your fake-seer list - why in the hell would you be fake seering at that time anyway?
G) Your vote-and-disappear routine. Surely at some point, you would say, 'hey guys, I have to do X and I won't be able to make it back for deadline.'
H) You are scapegoat hunting today. Classic wolf mistake in the late going. You are fishing for a suspicious villager - ANY suspicious villager - and finding no real bites.
I) What you should have done is come out blasting your wolf partner today. Wolves often make the mistake of thinking they all can make it to the finish line. That one isn't really a reason why you are a wolf. More of a free tip for the next time you are.

A+B+C+D+E+F+G+H+I=W
Old 04-02-2007, 05:36 PM

What I simply fail to understand at this point is what wolves would kill Nez- I really doubt it was FPS because it just doesn't make a lot of sense and is way too risky- so that means they must have thought that Nez was FPSing with his fake-peeks and we should be going back over Nez posts right now. If someone else wants to take that initiative today than great- I'm content being lazy in this game today and reading Mish-Mash but if nobody goes over Nez posts than I'll do it tonight.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw all, my goal is to regain "basically confirmed" status to force the wolves to kill me after books.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Old 04-02-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What I simply fail to understand at this point is what wolves would kill Nez- I really doubt it was FPS because it just doesn't make a lot of sense and is way too risky- so that means they must have thought that Nez was FPSing with his fake-peeks and we should be going back over Nez posts right now. If someone else wants to take that initiative today than great- I'm content being lazy in this game today and reading Mish-Mash but if nobody goes over Nez posts than I'll do it tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

In other words we should be looking for Nez's "real" peeks.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:40 PM

FMXDA
BOILER
WH.3.0

If everyone typed that, they would quit.

And, just so I don't get a message from the mayor ...

fmxda
Old 04-02-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In other words we should be looking for Nez's "real" peeks.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, YOU do it