Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are you really hoping for
Rooney gets fit ASAP 18 47.37%
Rooney remains crocked 20 52.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-18-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

IY, please switch to soah. zurvan is a useless vote.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IY, please switch to dmk. zurvan is a useless vote.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
o ya

Unless the incredibly unlikely happens and aaron comes up villager, jeremy is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if he comes back a villager, you are a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, pretty much no way I'm voting Zurvan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? If it's because of his day 1 actions, surely you realize that soah comes off better than zurvan there.

I could see pushing dmk over Zurvan, but pushing soah over zurvan based on Day 1 is indefensible, IMHO.

I'm only up to day 3, but Zurvan's record has been horrible for Day 2 and Day 3, pushing for nothing but villagers.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:40 PM

can anyone actually give me a reason for how I can be a wolf? This game has basically been a showcase of me voting for wolves and defending villagers. This admitidly has been pretty simple ever since we started playing "follow nichp around blindly" but back when this game was actually interesting I was doing quite well.

I'm going to have a lot of fun playing a level 1 wolf some day since the more I'm right about stuff, the more heat I seem to get.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm only up to day 3, but Zurvan's record has been horrible for Day 2 and Day 3, pushing for nothing but villagers.

[/ QUOTE ]

standard =p

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
o ya

Unless the incredibly unlikely happens and aaron comes up villager, jeremy is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if he comes back a villager, you are a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, pretty much no way I'm voting Zurvan.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a good reason to vote for traz, not Zurvan.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This game has basically been a showcase of me voting for wolves and defending villagers.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, there's no way you could be a wolf then
Old 02-18-2007, 09:41 PM

The post I quoted is an interaction between jeremy(wolf) and zurvan. There's tons of interactions between jeremy/zurvan and tfg/zurvan that make me pretty darn sure he isn't a wolf. Even some luckay/zurvan discussions. If zurvan is a wolf, not only zurvan deserves the win for fooling me this bad, but the whole darn wolf team does.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:42 PM

not to mention zurvan's interactions w/ nich when he wasn't giving out info (not that we knew he didn't have any)
Old 02-18-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Day 1: Soah and Zurvan both vote TFG, but I think the different ways they do it is really telling. Soah didn't make up his mind until late in the day, where he then chose TFG. Zurvan voted TFG early, then got off him (for clown), then tried to get people to switch to clown, and then made a last second vote for TFG. I really don't think Zurvan felt he could do anything else, especially given his "no coinflippaments" post.

zurvan > soah, for now. But I should probably do more reading, since I'm 50% dead tonight.

Also, I like lastchance for the role of the godfather.

[/ QUOTE ]

if zurvan is wolf, he wins.

it was 7 gt1t vs 6 tfg

why would he vote tfg at 10:00? i just can't fathom him doing it as a wolf. if tfg is vanilla? sure. but not as sauron. i just can't imagine it...

[/ QUOTE ]

What else could Zurvan do? He couldn't pretend to not be around, as he was pushing clown pretty hard. And he voted TFG earlier that day, so it would look pretty suspicious to vote GT1T over TFG at the end.

Not to mention, dmk, that (at least) one of Zurvan, you, and soah is a wolf. So, if you are not a wolf, that means a late TFG voter (soah or Zurvan) is. I think the manner in which Zurvan did it is more wolfy than the manner in which soah did it.

Maybe all of this is silly, and I should just take the easy way out by lynching dmk. But reading him on that day too, he just feels like such a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

I entirely agree with this post.

So I went back and reread day 1 and reread the past 3 days or so.

My initial read on Zurvan as a wolf was so strong, and I reread the first day and feel the exact same way. His voting TFG was what cleared him in my mind.

But go back and just read Zurvan, post by post. ESPECIALLY the one where he calls out VR for not being around. I felt very strongly that Zurvan/VR/TFG were wolves together based on day 1 interaction. The casual "Where is this person" "Could this person be wolf because they aren't around?" et cetera.

The fact that IY feels the same way makes me very comfortable in voting Zurvan today. I know, I know, he voted for TFG late, but I'd encourage everyone to go back and look at interactions and go with it.

I'm comfortable with this vote. I'm not entirely with others.

Could someone give me cliffnotes on LastChance? He was presumed peeked and I can't find the post/posts that really discuss him not being peeked.

Thanks.

Go back and read day 1. I was right on on my VR/TFG read based on day 1, and Zurvan would fall into place very well given that data.

Brad