Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2006, 01:40 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
Alex,

As I said, with the numbers so big, surely the wolves would realize that needing to switch 3+ votes at the last second would have been noticed by the village.

[/ QUOTE ]

They threw 3+ votes on VR pretty quickly. That seemed to go over pretty well with most people. I think VR and I were the only ones who really got bothered by that. VR, because she died, and me, because I really thought (and think) SumZero was (is) a wolf.

Even if Alex is a wolf, I also know I am not a wolf. So his logic stands. There must be a lot of wolves voting for VR and trying to cover themselves. Obviously, this seems natural. They had the opportunity to vote off VR and then turn suspicion onto the SumZero voters. That's what they're doing now.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:44 PM

Shortline,

Who do YOU think the wolves are?
Old 05-16-2006, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alex,

As I said, with the numbers so big, surely the wolves would realize that needing to switch 3+ votes at the last second would have been noticed by the village.

[/ QUOTE ]

ding ding ding. i really think tokyo's vote solidifies our thoughts madtown. i am really leaning towards sz being a villager right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're weird.

Let's hear SumZero's logic for why he's a villager. How's that sound?
Old 05-16-2006, 01:45 PM

Kyro,

Who are you leaning toward voting most strongly today, Alex or tokyo? I can get behind either of these. I could also get behind a Shortline vote but I think Alex/tokyo are better ones right now.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shortline,

Who do YOU think the wolves are?

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you want to know.

I'll say the two I've already said: SumZero and Tokyo.

Forgive me if I'm still a little suspicious of you. You finally got one wolf right. That really weirds me out, at this point.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kyro,

Who are you leaning toward voting most strongly today, Alex or tokyo? I can get behind either of these. I could also get behind a Shortline vote but I think Alex/tokyo are better ones right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, it doesn't even matter to me. We have to get them all right eventually, right? I will vote for any of those 3.

Hmm...but I'd prefer shortline so we don't have to read his blabbering anymore.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kyro,

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you haven't said much of anything 'till this point, Mr. Probst, I am curious for how you came to your conclusions. How did you conclude Alex was a wolf? That Tokyo was a wolf?

(I realize it's become "wolfy" to ask for reasons, but since I haven't heard any reasons for ANYONE at this point, I want to know the answer, Madtown.)
Old 05-16-2006, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kyro,

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, it doesn't even matter to me. We have to get them all right eventually, right? I will vote for any of those 3.

Hmm...but I'd prefer shortline so we don't have to read his blabbering anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd prefer Shortline so the wolves win. Bastard.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alex,

[/ QUOTE ]
It wouldn't work like that. When the wolves realized that the two bandwagons were VR and SumZero, and saw that there was at least one villager on SZ, they could have slowly placed their votes on him, within the last half hour or so, backed up by reasoning of course. It's a risky play because the vilagers on SZ could switch back, but it was fairly obvious that me and Shorty weren't going anywhere.

Now I understand that this argument may not work for you all if you guys believe me and shortline are wolves. But, to me, it makes it seem very likely that SZ is a wolf. I don't see myself voting with Kyro for anyone except maybe Tokyo or Amplify. I think SZ is the most blatant wolf based on my arguments yesterday and my logic today.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:01 PM

At any rate, I agree with everything Alex is saying, regardless of his role.

I'm going out now, and I'll try to be back by 6.