Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Who would pay ME money for a lap dance? Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you're getting smarter.

[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHAHA

She's green now and can have fun in the mod forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, for all of you aspiring to become a mod, you now know what the standard is. Offer anal.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else notice that Brandi is now apparently a mod?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

handjob coming up for Mat?!

um ok, you are full of [censored], everything i posted is 100% true, i have no reason to lie, but ill go ahead and respond to what you are saying:

[ QUOTE ]
The boy is in love with Chantel.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, all i have to say about that one

[ QUOTE ]
I got him on vitamins, took him running with me and motivated him to work out, tried to make sure he took a shower at least once a day and brushed his teeth. The boy is absolutely disgusting and has no personal hygiene.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, she took me to work out one day, took me to get a facial, and told me some vitimains and fancy soaps to buy, but i definately take a shower and brush my teeth every day, thats just a stupid comment, and completely irrevelent

[ QUOTE ]
It is TRUE that he has been crying a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

i cried a couple times because i was in a frenzy dealing with her [censored], and also was going through my worst live run ever, ive dealt with all kinds of crazy swings playing poker and i try not to let it get to me, but brandi was definately [censored] with my head, anyway, this is also completely irrelevant

[ QUOTE ]
He keeps getting outplayed in the big cash games. He cries because he only has a half million left and he's lost so much money since his winnings, etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

i said in my earlier post that i played like [censored] at commerce, but whatever, games are good and i have a new mindset, i plan to focus on playing good and not let all this drama affect me, and i definately have more than a half million, but after i pay my taxes, and if i dont include all the money thats owed to me, thats probly about where im at

[ QUOTE ]
The reason he is publicly attacking me is 1. because he does not want his fans here to know the truth. 2. that he himself thinks he is an amazing poker player and does not want to be seen playing smaller limits 3. because I did not sleep with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. what the [censored] does that even mean?

2. i really dont give a [censored] about what people think, im not going to play smaller limits right now because there are great spots at big games, and also because im a bit hooked on the action, but if i was seriously hurting, i would move down

3. i [censored] her one time, it was actually after all this [censored] happened, we slept together every nigth in la but she wasnt down until we got back to vegas, not sure why you seem to want me to post about this, but there it is

[ QUOTE ]

I DID lose money on his account ~ although he told me what to play and how to play. He was right there for most of it telling me what to do. We also NEVER had any sort of arrangement. The whole thing started because he wanted to teach me how to play. It's his own damn fault he's busted. Not mine. And I don't appreciate being blamed for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% [censored]!

first of all, i never even knew she played 25/50 until i read this thread, at first, i was trying to teach her sitngoes, but she got nervous when i was sweating her, so i didnt watch her much, when she busted my account, i was downstairs playing poker, and she was texting me, telling em that she was winning, i had no idea she could be stuck as much as she was, when i told her she could play 5/10 and 10/20, i assumed that she was winning and would just be playing those games with what she had won, and she started playing 5/10 and 15/30 holdem without my permission, while i was definately not in the room, and she definately did change my password after she busted it

we now shes telling me that because we didnt have an arrangement, she feels like she shouldnt have to pay me, i thought it was pretty clear that i was going to just give her cash for whatever she won, and wasnt really planning on her getting stuck for more than like a grand or two, she said she was going to pay me just to be nice, but now she wont because i posted the truth on 2+2 after she had been spreading lies about what happened and after she had threatened me and told me that need to get on 2+2 and say, "Brandi is a good girl. i can assure you she is not a hustler. and the rumors over my online account are completely irrelevent. no one was there and noone knows the truth about what happened" those are her words that she said she wanted me to post, if people dont believe me, i have text messages as proof

[ QUOTE ]
It is true that I cut myself. Mark was saying some pretty mean things to me. I had drank over an entire bottle of red wine by myself. I cracked the bottle and cut myself with it. This is the only time in my life ~ besides something that happened over two years ago ~ that I've ever been so sad to have done this. But the rest of that story is complete [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

every part of that story is true, im not going to make that [censored] up

[ QUOTE ]
It is true that I called Gavin for a couple hundred (I don't have any money) and I went out of the room to talk to him... which made Mark completely jealous. Whatever. Gavin and I are friends, but he didn't give me [censored] anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, i swear to god she told me straight up that i need to keep quit while she was on the phone with gavin because she wants to get money from him and the only way hed send money is if he thinks he can [censored] her, she also said that gavin is two-faced, and that is why she was trying to hustle him, and that she really did care about me, gavin was different, this is all while we are supposed to be somewhat publicly dating and while a lot of people knew that we were in la together

btw, gavin is my friend and i didnt want to post his name in this thread, i also have nothing bad to say about him, and im glad he didnt give her [censored]

if i missed anything, let me know, but im definately not about to go back and forth trying to defend myself against this bitch
Old 12-19-2006, 12:01 PM

You can have a green username without being a mod. I have no idea what's up with this either.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:01 PM

Part of me really just wants this to be an elaborate hoax from El D / Brandi / Shaniac / Newhizzle. Oh, that would be fantastic.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:02 PM

This year, I've slept with more people than I have in the past couple years combined. That number is four. Two of them were boyfriends that I dated for a few months at a time (though not at the same time obviously). Both of those boyfriends were each amazingly talented and smart. Since my last break up a few months back. I've been with 2 people.

All together, I've slept with less than a dozen people. Anything else you want to know???

multi table 200 nl and u can turn that into 13k in a one month... 20k if u play enough .. and are good ...
jesus
woman

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is everyone acting like 3K is some huge amount of money and are amazed that it's gone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because if it's all you have, you can stretch that out for quite a long time if you are at all competent in money management.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS IS AMAZING, and i didnt even read newhizzle reply yet
Old 12-19-2006, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The last one was a prostitute in Niagara. AND NO... It was NOT me. You guys are [censored].

And yes, I am a vindictive BITCH. I don't know why he's saying that [censored] about me, but it's not true and I'm pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, so about the handjob. True or untrue?
Closed Thread