Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should Befolder use to hold his roll?
Binder clip 2 18.18%
Gold ribbon 4 36.36%
Hair scrunchy 3 27.27%
Napkin ring 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL HOTTEST 2+2er NOMINATION THREAD ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, how come this isn't the hottest BBV4Ler contest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. This thread needs more BBV4L love.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok I've never praised anyone girls on here before because I generally don't interact with them but wow..
Old 11-10-2007, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this pic is awesome afaik
Old 11-11-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People will always passively show their superiority by covertly bringing down others. By saying "smartest chick >>>> hottest chick" that means that you think you're automatically hotter than DBZ is but you're just pretending to be humble by "complimenting" her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude.. please. Do not presume to know what my intentions are. I was extending a geniune compliment to her. I would kill to be built like her. I do not think I'm better looking than she is. And I agree this contest is retarded with so few contestants. I thought we would have a better turn out. But really, I just wanted to post to say kiss my ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

No matter what any of us girls say about each other, nice or rude, it is always twisted into "OH MY GOD YOU EVIL WENCH YOU ARE HATING ON HER AND SHE IS LIKE OH MY GOD SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU, HOW DARE YOU!!!?!?!?!"

OK....

A: everyone, EVERYONE, and even the FEW girls here are allowed their opinions, positive and negative

B: defending one female over another female is not going to get you in her pants or good graces, hahahahahaah you are in la la land.

C: stop over analyzing or implying incorrect meanings of things people (girls) say, i mean for the love of god, we are no different than any of you (guys) here.

D: this kind of behavior and attacking gets so old and it eventually gets to the point that some girls dont even bother posting anymore, good job GUYS!

E: everyone has different types, different turn ons, and different attractions to what little they see of peoples personalities here - get over it!!! Noone is perfect!!!

I could go on and on but you get the point.....

bottom line - FFK, I honestly have read very little of any of your posts (basically because I read so little here unless I am linked) but I think you are the prettiest girl on here by far for a number of reasons (and I am not partial to girls that are skinny skinny nor blondes!! - to clarify to ALL the GUYS I am in noooooooo way knocking on tiny girls or blondes, its just not MY type) but you obviously take care of your body and are one of the more geniune personalities (girl wise) that I have come acorss here, mainly from personal messages we have conversed in. You are a knockout in every way and I think you are totally adorable and endearing. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

And also...after I getting to know GORIE (past all the drama people caused)...i think these things about her as well. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2007, 02:52 AM

peachy can we be myspace friends
Old 11-11-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People will always passively show their superiority by covertly bringing down others. By saying "smartest chick >>>> hottest chick" that means that you think you're automatically hotter than DBZ is but you're just pretending to be humble by "complimenting" her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude.. please. Do not presume to know what my intentions are. I was extending a geniune compliment to her. I would kill to be built like her. I do not think I'm better looking than she is. And I agree this contest is retarded with so few contestants. I thought we would have a better turn out. But really, I just wanted to post to say kiss my ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

No matter what any of us girls say about each other, nice or rude, it is always twisted into "OH MY GOD YOU EVIL WENCH YOU ARE HATING ON HER AND SHE IS LIKE OH MY GOD SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU, HOW DARE YOU!!!?!?!?!"

OK....

A: everyone, EVERYONE, and even the FEW girls here are allowed their opinions, positive and negative

B: defending one female over another female is not going to get you in her pants or good graces, hahahahahaah you are in la la land.

C: stop over analyzing or implying incorrect meanings of things people (girls) say, i mean for the love of god, we are no different than any of you (guys) here.

D: this kind of behavior and attacking gets so old and it eventually gets to the point that some girls dont even bother posting anymore, good job GUYS!

E: everyone has different types, different turn ons, and different attractions to what little they see of peoples personalities here - get over it!!! Noone is perfect!!!

I could go on and on but you get the point.....

bottom line - FFK, I honestly have read very little of any of your posts (basically because I read so little here unless I am linked) but I think you are the prettiest girl on here by far for a number of reasons (and I am not partial to girls that are skinny skinny nor blondes!! - to clarify to ALL the GUYS I am in noooooooo way knocking on tiny girls or blondes, its just not MY type) but you obviously take care of your body and are one of the more geniune personalities (girl wise) that I have come acorss here, mainly from personal messages we have conversed in. You are a knockout in every way and I think you are totally adorable and endearing. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

And also...after I getting to know GORIE (past all the drama people caused)...i think these things about her as well. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

A - LISTEN HERE BUCKO, if you guys are allowed your opinions, why can't I voice mine?

B - OK MISTER, I'm not trying to get in anyone's pants. In fact, I've never been in anyone's pants ever!

C - YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, OK?

D - Doesn't bother me because I don't talk to girls in real life so it's not a big deal to me if I don't talk to girls on teh interwebs either!

E - You're not the boss of me, BUCKO!
Old 11-11-2007, 03:53 AM

I'd love to see a pic of ericw
Old 11-11-2007, 03:54 AM

omg i think i'm in love
Old 11-11-2007, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, how come this isn't the hottest BBV4Ler contest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. This thread needs more BBV4L love.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have one of those big dry erase boards with long equations written on it, like they have in The Big Bang Theory? I feel kinda weird since I'm a physics major and I don't have one [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2007, 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd love to see a pic of ericw

[/ QUOTE ]

trust me, that's not something that you want to see. I did however post a shirtless pic of myself a while back.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:24 AM

PLS TO BE NOMINATING MYSELF LDO!

Im the guy in the picture. Not the chick. Stop looking at the chick. This picture is about MEEEEE!!!

Oh yeah and I also nominate FFK, she is super hot, I hope she posts some pics up in here.