Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2007, 11:07 PM

Default Re: TV Wednesday

Did anyone watch Brothers & Sisters tonight? I really like this show! I think I'm falling in love with Rob Lowe.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Btw, tonights episode of The Office was much better than last week's. Very good stuff. I'm glad I watched it because I almost abandoned it for Grey's Anatomy.

[/ QUOTE ]

ur sick
Old 10-07-2007, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Btw, tonights episode of The Office was much better than last week's. Very good stuff. I'm glad I watched it because I almost abandoned it for Grey's Anatomy.

[/ QUOTE ]

ur sick

[/ QUOTE ]

sick?... The fact i like Grey's Anatomy or the fact i thought this week's Office was much better?
Old 10-07-2007, 11:35 PM

you almost skipped the office. that's so wrong.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that I was thinking of blowing it off for something as ridiculous as Grey's Anatomy speaks volumes about the quality of the premiere.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that I was thinking of blowing it off for something as ridiculous as Grey's Anatomy speaks volumes about how sick i am.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-08-2007, 12:54 AM

katy, do you feel better about pb&j after the second episode?
Old 10-08-2007, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Finally saw my first episode of 30 Rock. THIS SHOW IS GOLD! I can't believe it's sulking in the ratings, Baldwin and Tracy Morgan off the charts funny.

The end of the episode, when Tracy's entourage saves him from the protestors and a rendition of "I will Always love you" (as sung by Tracy Morgan, I think) plays. I just lost it.

Link
Link
Link (Special Appearance by Paul Reubens as a Royal Family member severely hurting from generations of inbreeding)

[/ QUOTE ]

You can watch the whole first season on NBC.com. Funniest show period. I re-watch all of the episodes constantly whenever I need to lighten my mood. Sometimes I leave a window open when Im multitabling just for 30rock to help keep me from tilting. The paul Reubens episode is one of my favorites! When Jenna dances for Reubens lolololol!!! I can't believe it had such low ratings the first season.There's also some great commentary and extras on the DVD, definitely worth a burn from Netflix.Tracy Morgan's hilarious as is everyone on the show. And how can you not love Tina Fey? I would definitley suck her toes..but I've said too much already.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Finally saw my first episode of 30 Rock. THIS SHOW IS GOLD! I can't believe it's sulking in the ratings, Baldwin and Tracy Morgan off the charts funny.

The end of the episode, when Tracy's entourage saves him from the protestors and a rendition of "I will Always love you" (as sung by Tracy Morgan, I think) plays. I just lost it.

Link
Link
Link (Special Appearance by Paul Reubens as a Royal Family member severely hurting from generations of inbreeding)

[/ QUOTE ]

You can watch the whole first season on NBC.com. Funniest show period. I re-watch all of the episodes constantly whenever I need to lighten my mood. Sometimes I leave a window open when Im multitabling just for 30rock to help keep me from tilting. The paul Reubens episode is one of my favorites! When Jenna dances for Reubens lolololol!!! I can't believe it had such low ratings the first season.There's also some great commentary and extras on the DVD, definitely worth a burn from Netflix.Tracy Morgan's hilarious as is everyone on the show. And how can you not love Tina Fey? I would definitley suck her toes..but I've said too much already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great show...but Hollywood "insider" shows never get great ratings...
Old 10-08-2007, 07:59 PM

Yo! Dancing With The Stars is coming up in a couple minutes, followed by The Bachelor! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Pull up a chair and watch with me.