Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2007, 05:49 AM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

Dude, cardo. Honestly I think you should do more drugs, specifically those of the earth.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:07 AM

In the immortal words of thirddan, don't be a pu**y.

hey if anything, this thread was a success (for me) because it got me to order The Red Queen and The Way Of The Superior Man. I've never read anything (besides what i see on these boards) even in the same area code as these books, so it should be pretty exciting.

[ QUOTE ]
IMHO, 90% of the attractive girls in America are unbearably stupid and their lives are governed by the stuff they watch on television and read in magazines. On the other hand, 99% of men are also retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

blah blah blah america sucks blah blah thailand is great minus all the farang who are here to have sex with ladyboys blah blah blah i am so culturally sensitive please shut up kkf
Old 08-09-2007, 06:12 AM

Their lives are governed by the stuff they see and read about. Weird... you'd think it's be based on stuff they've never seen or read about.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IMHO, 90% of the attractive girls in America are unbearably stupid and their lives are governed by the stuff they watch on television and read in magazines. On the other hand, 99% of men are also retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

blah blah blah america sucks blah blah thailand is great minus all the farang who are here to have sex with ladyboys blah blah blah i am so culturally sensitive please shut up kkf

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, at least the dumb cosmo reading cows over here will like it when i take them to burger king for their bland triple cheeseburger!
Old 08-09-2007, 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, at least the dumb cosmo reading cows over here will like it when i take them to burger king for their bland triple cheeseburger!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol where did you get that from it is hilaroius.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
take two girls. one grew up in a little village and lived in poverty. she lives in a buddhist culture and as she has grown up these principles have played a big role in the way she acts and thinks. Her parents work 12 hours a day to send her to go to university in the city where she also worked 30 hours a week while going to school full time. she watches about 2 hours of television per week.

the other girl grew up in American suburbia. the closest she came to working was making her bed once a week. her parents dragged her to church every now to learn about going to hell. she spent plenty of time watching television which played a big role in the way she acts and thinks. she loves gossiping with her friends and is eagerly awaiting the most important event in her life, planning an expensive wedding!
Old 08-09-2007, 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

take two girls. one grew up in a little village and lived in poverty. she lives in a buddhist culture and as she has grown up these principles have played a big role in the way she acts and thinks. Her parents work 12 hours a day to send her to go to university in the city where she also worked 30 hours a week while going to school full time. she watches about 2 hours of television per week.

the other girl grew up in American suburbia. the closest she came to working was making her bed once a week. her parents dragged her to church every now to learn about going to hell. she spent plenty of time watching television which played a big role in the way she acts and thinks. she loves gossiping with her friends and is eagerly awaiting the most important event in her life, planning an expensive wedding!

[/ QUOTE ]

Both of these seem to be veering off into caricature. I could see the basic principle of what you're saying here being true, but I think you're probably blowing it out of proportion.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey if anything, this thread was a success (for me) because it got me to order The Red Queen and The Way Of The Superior Man. I've never read anything (besides what i see on these boards) even in the same area code as these books, so it should be pretty exciting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can somebody quickly run down a reading list? Obviously you should start with The Game, but after that where do you go?