FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is Teh Funny?
Contestant No 1 7 35.00%
Comic Numero Dos 13 65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2007, 12:34 AM

Default Re: 2p2 DC Happy Hour

[ QUOTE ]
WEEE yeah why am I homr? oh its not late O obivpisuly suck. fluffpop came to the haooyhours, and we gambled for dollars ([censored] you black) but now im home because the stupid bitch i was dancing with at st ex was not ready for sexy time, goodnight everybody, i hope you had fun, see you whenever,

oh, btw, im drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI you are horrible at red/black and if you feel like paying my rent, I'm down any time. I'm also drunk and home and wondering what GA is up to
Old 08-25-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WEEE yeah why am I homr? oh its not late O obivpisuly suck. fluffpop came to the haooyhours, and we gambled for dollars ([censored] you black) but now im home because the stupid bitch i was dancing with at st ex was not ready for sexy time, goodnight everybody, i hope you had fun, see you whenever,

oh, btw, im drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI you are horrible at red/black and if you feel like paying my rent, I'm down any time. I'm also drunk and home and wondering what GA is up to

[/ QUOTE ]

ok my dumb friends wanted to leabve st ex and go to russia josue whcihc is likie $11 for gin/tonic which is not approapriate, so i came home, and GA is probably with some girl, and my stipid asian girl was not going home with me but i have her business card, which is good if i ever want to call her for realty consultation but [censored] that WHAT? and black will run hard soon dot forget
Old 08-25-2007, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

oh, btw, im drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok my dumb friends wanted to leabve st ex and go to russia josue whcihc is likie $11 for gin/tonic which is not approapriate, so i came home, and GA is probably with some girl, and my stipid asian girl was not going home with me but i have her business card, which is good if i ever want to call her for realty consultation but [censored] that WHAT? and black will run hard soon dot forget

[/ QUOTE ]

The only regret i have is that i couldnt find some game we could gamble on so i could make my rent off you, since you are obv a giant fish
Old 08-25-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

oh, btw, im drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only regret i have is that i couldnt find some game we could gamble on so i could make my rent off you, since you are obv a giant fish

[/ QUOTE ]

no sir that is not true i got 2-1 with J5 vs 3 different [censored] swho had 96x but they hit a 9 which is like probably the worst beat ever, think, cuz i lost like $3 which is probably 4x my bankroll
Old 08-25-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

oh, btw, im drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no sir that is not true i got 2-1 with J5 vs 3 different [censored] swho had 96x but they hit a 9 which is like probably the worst beat ever, think, cuz i lost like $3 which is probably 4x my bankroll

[/ QUOTE ]

For real, though, Julie is like a huge hold em fish, and pushing for value never seemed so hot. NLSoldier told us to push bottom pair for value and ive never seen a sicker play.

Also, you are still terrible at prop bets.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

oh, btw, im drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For real, though, Julie is like a huge hold em fish, and pushing for value never seemed so hot. NLSoldier told us to push bottom pair for value and ive never seen a sicker play.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK i propose 10k propbet yo (lol im lying) btut wtf is going on with red, and black suscks? Anyway. ill have you know i am th eone who first won the sit and mother [censored] go that put 2+2 ON THE goddamn mapp at rocketbar bar holdem video game. yes thats correct even nlsoiler was behind my genius of shoving zny pir v dum [censored]. now i am at home drunk and fuci pissed, thoug my status should rise as aweosme, especially since i bought shots of kettle 1, which is infintiely better than some ohter stuff
Old 08-25-2007, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

oh, btw, im drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK i propose 10k propbet yo (lol im lying) btut wtf is going on with red, and black suscks? Anyway. ill have you know i am th eone who first won the sit and mother [censored] go that put 2+2 ON THE goddamn mapp at rocketbar bar holdem video game. yes thats correct even nlsoiler was behind my genius of shoving zny pir v dum [censored]. now i am at home drunk and fuci pissed, thoug my status should rise as aweosme, especially since i bought shots of kettle 1, which is infintiely better than some ohter stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you spell like a idiot its Ketel 1 not Kettle one. Also, yeah you beat the donks because you ran hot, you had like 2pr every single hand. All i know is you played chinese for like 2 hands at it saved me like twenty bucks because you are a chinese FISH. HUGE fish, LDO.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:15 AM

dammit, i opened this thread hoping for drunk fluffpop posts, but all i get is this crap.....get a room, you two
Old 08-25-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dammit, i opened this thread hoping for drunk fluffpop posts, but all i get is this crap.....get a room, you two

[/ QUOTE ]

Fluffpop was there, she was representing, and she was looking GOOOOOOOOOD. Easily the third hottest 2p2er there (after GA and d10)
Old 08-25-2007, 01:29 AM

what happened after I left?