Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Heroes Finale 5/21

Guys,

I thought she simply said something like "Maybe this is my real appearance?" and we (and Micah) couldn't know for sure.

Maybe she just used to be really fat and had bad acne and lost weight and used Pro-Activ like Diddy but is still bitter.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

When she visted the polling office as a fat black lady it was hinted that was her natural form.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was? Where? That lady was barely overweight, not really fat. Not the kind of thing she was referring to certainly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you guys are going nuts with this. When she said "you should see my real form...", I assumed she was just joking.

And the reason she morphed into a black woman at the poll was because micah was supposed to be her son and a black mother is slightly more believable than a young skinny white woman (even though that is the case). I didn't notice any sort of hint that the black woman was her true form.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:48 PM

i think it needs to be said that the girl who can find all the mutants...is defenitly seeing jacob from the lost island, and next season will be a crossover ending ultimetly in a battle between Locke and peter, locke winning and defending jacobs honor, then season 3 will be a prequal set in the oldendays with the sword fighter, as hiro time travels back and forth bringing the cast 1 by 1
Old 05-22-2007, 06:49 PM

I want to know what happened to the invisible man who was supposed to be there laughing when peter was about to explode
Old 05-22-2007, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to know what happened to the invisible man who was supposed to be there laughing when peter was about to explode

[/ QUOTE ]

He and peter had a falling out. He could have been a major character but I guess the writer's couldn't figure out how to incorporate him.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Candice thing really pissed me off. Do the writers assume that we are so stupid as viewers that we won't remember her revelation about being a fat chick last episode? I [censored] hate when writers of shows (especially serialized dramas) underestimate the intelligence of their audience.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think there is a non-zero chance that any given employee of the Linderman Group has a propensity to lie. Candice has already demonstrated that she enjoys playing mind games... I think the whole "Who says I'm not a fat chick" sounds like just another one of her little deceptions.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why Nathan stopped Claire from shooting Peter at the end and flew him off and committed suicide himself. Even if it was thought Peter's death would be permanent, why kill both of you instead of just Peter?

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY!

"No Claire, there's another way. I'll die too for absolutely no reason so you don't have to feel bad about pulling the trigger."

W T F
Old 05-22-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
\

4- There's a guy who reviews comics (Paul O'Brien) who points out that it's always a bad sign when the characters start complaining about the plot. Nikki's "why didn't you phase through that bullet" moment was one of those. Given that DL appears to live, wtf was the point of making your show look retarded by shooting him in the first place?

\

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, he obviously took the bullet because if it went through him it was going into Nikki, this isn't really an example of characters complaining about the plot its an omg i love you moment that was sort of lame

and also, the shapeshifter chick never insinuated that her real shape is the fat black lady, just that you have no idea what her real shape is
Old 05-22-2007, 10:30 PM

Why didn't Peter just let them shoot him, let him cool off for a couple hours, and then remove the bullet? Its not like when he comes back he's stil going to be on the verge of blowing up, right?
Old 05-22-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why didn't Peter just let them shoot him, let him cool off for a couple hours, and then remove the bullet? Its not like when he comes back he's stil going to be on the verge of blowing up, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if he is, they shoot him again, and Nathan flies him into the middle of the nevada desert where he blows up and hurts nobody. Then nathan flies back in and brings him back.