Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: CYOA: Vortex

[ QUOTE ]

I like it better when you have a suspect and you go after them hard...right or wrong. That feels more like villager, Zurvan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't win, can I? I do that, and people bitch at me for being stupid/blindered/whatever.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I like it better when you have a suspect and you go after them hard...right or wrong. That feels more like villager, Zurvan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't win, can I? I do that, and people bitch at me for being stupid/blindered/whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

We still [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you Zurvan. I think you are a misguided villager, but that is ok with me.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:35 PM

*****GROUP DAY EVENT*****

page 106

You decide to send a party of 2 people to investigate the origin of the herd. While every one suggested the venture, no one wants to actually be the ones who have to wander about this mystical plane. Eventually your party decides to draw straws to see who will scout around the area. Thebram and Zurvan lose the game and must now explore this strange world.

After much searching, Zurvan and Thebram see the herd gathered and drinking by a long flowing pink stream. They sneak up even closer to try and get a better look. Closer and closer they approach, until they're right next to the pink water. It's rushing a lot faster than they had initially thought. Zurvan lets out a scream as he loses his footing and goes plummeting toward the sweeping current! He twists as he falls and tries to grab hold of his companion. Luckily, Thebram reaches his forearm out and catches him! Unfortunately, Zurvan has been sneaking too many midnight glasses of ale. Gripping Thebram, Zurvan falls down into the beautiful pink stream, taking Thebram with him, and they both get carried into the horizon. When they come to, they recognize their surroundings. It's the drainage pipe outside Toria-ran Keep's walls.

Zurvan and Thebram have returned to Toria-ran Keep.

Back at the group....

WDCBooks, Madtown, and LuckayLuck fall from the sky into a nearby field of tallgrass.

<u>DAY GROUP EVENT RESULTS:</u><font color="red"> Zurvan and Thebram are to leave the Vortex thread and join the Toria-ran Keep thread. Likewise, WDCBooks, Madtown, and LuckayLuck will be coming here. </font>

*****GROUP DAY EVENT*****
Old 03-29-2007, 03:44 PM

****MOD RULING****

No cross-thread quoting by the newcomers unless mod approval is given

****MOD RULING****
Old 03-29-2007, 03:52 PM

Oh sweet christ wtf. I was in the middle of a massive reread, die in a fire GT1T

So sup thread, we lynched the kbar (The Assassin) last night and in the process essentially cleared chuckles and Iron Yuppie (IY got night-eaten).

I will now be reading this thread and rereading the original thread AGAIN with these new eventaments in mind
Old 03-29-2007, 04:15 PM

BTW, GT1T has clarified that we immigrants cannot go back and reread our thread, not even the stuff that occured while we were there -- but we can read your thread from the beginning. I find this kind of weird (shouldn't I "remember" what happened yesterday, and why should I know what happened here?) but whatevs

Further details on kbar's lynching: he was bandwagoned by about 2/3rds of our group for his posts just before the thread split, he faked seer but gave a n0 peek that didn't match Neil's -- chuckles and IY simultaneously noticed and posted this, after a handful of people freaked out and switched.

Just before getting swapped I'd just done a reread of the original thread, looking specifically at DustinG, kumubou, Bluffblank, Jeremy, and lastchance -- the first 3 were the only ones really being considered for lynch today over there, the other two were people I felt needed further examination. My conclusions were that kumu and Bluff = villagery (kumu based on a select couple of posts/votes, despite others bothering me a little, Bluff based on the strength he was being pushed by kbar, particularly when he faked seer). I got little to no read on Jeremy, felt DustinG was a good vote, and wanted to get some discussion going on why lastchance was being considered so village by everyone. Right now, the only thing that I have found was Shorty read him as such, but I can now see that shorty was wrong about a few things, and I think his game may have been generally off.

Anyway, I've done a read of your lovely thread, and my immediate opinions are:

- Zurvan or econo are excellent lynch choices today
- I will NOT vote for Luckay or KM in the near future, and I won't vote for sighing today
- I need to reread from the beginning to get fresh reads on the rest of you, but specifically fmxda, FCBL, TiedUp
- I remember thinking wdcbooks was someone I needed to reread earlier this morning when I caught up on the other thread, but then I decided not to examine him particularly closely in my original thread reread so I'll probably go back and check him out too
Old 03-29-2007, 04:20 PM

And I just realized that I was looking at a pre-swap player list for this group, so Zurvan's obviously not a lynch choice today.

econo for now, I'll have a fleshed out list of reads on everyone in about an hour, but my comments on Luckay/KM/sighing stand
Old 03-29-2007, 04:44 PM

It pleases me so much to hear that KBar was a wolf. That's freaking awesome. I am starting to be good at this game.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:49 PM

Madtown,

Quick recap as you can see, Jared was pretty easily lynched, but Econo tried using a strange late "Shortline voted for Sighing" post to try and influence votes. And today he's made some really strange posts IMO.

So I'll join you going for Econo now that Zurvan has left us.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:50 PM

Madtown,

What did Books do yesterday? How did he sound?