Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you love pork roll?
Yes, and I prefer Taylor's 9 23.68%
Yes, and I prefer Trenton 2 5.26%
No, I have had and do not enjoy pork roll 3 7.89%
No, I have never heard of/tried this. 24 63.16%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2006, 05:43 PM

Default Re: newhizzle tells the story of the missing 200k (brandi Xpost)

[ QUOTE ]
yo brandi ....call me if ur still a virgin (in the butt) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol priceless
Old 12-18-2006, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
her face is busto

a 7 is being nice

[/ QUOTE ]

she plays poker (in her twisted world at least) plus shes totally into anal for donkament buy ins... moves her up to 7.5 imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-18-2006, 05:51 PM

Old 12-18-2006, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
please someone make a I believe I can fly by r. kelly page with brandis picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my this would be gold

[/ QUOTE ]

ok I need to step my photo skills up. how do you put like a color shading over an entire photo? Like, say you were looking at something through one side of 3d-glasses. How would you recreate this effect?

[/ QUOTE ]
Using photoshop 9 if you have it, go into Image-Adjustments-Channel Mixer or Photo Filter. Play around with those and you can get any color filter on it.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Newwhizzle,

If some random guy came up to you and asked for a plane ride, or a satellite entry fee, or the opp. to play on your account, would you? Thought not. Hope you really did learn your lesson.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you like 3rd leveling us into saying you'd do this for a guy if he took it in the butt from you?
Old 12-18-2006, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DDY, that time of the month?

And I cant believe how taken advantage of newhizzle was. Its just gross. And while its sad to see his happy go lucky trusting attitude is lost forever, hell be much better off this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

AND F U TOO AHNULD!!

but srsly, I feel really bad for newhizzle. He needs to get some lily white church types off match.com or something. At least some girls with no connection to gambling.

Hang in there newhizzle!! Still some good ladies out there!

[/ QUOTE ]

match.com girls are teh suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude for 200k newhizz can have my sister, gf or mom.. take your pick.. all 3 is gonna cost extra, obv
Old 12-18-2006, 06:11 PM

comin from a doode with 2 psycho suicidal ex gfs, that sucks. ;/ everytime they get sad or depressed u have to worry about whether they're gona kill themselves, and u wudnt wana have that hangin over u. sux bro.

but i'd never ever let a bitch near my poker account, let alone any high stakes poker game
Old 12-18-2006, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But yo, yo, I have to ask this, and i'm scared to down in the bad neighborhood of NVG:

What exactly did Brandi do 'wrong'?

Listen for a sec, i've been the victim of a crazy bitch more times than I care to imagine, and that [censored] is mentally taxing, but when somebody is moderately to severely mentally ill, they're destructive to themselves and everybody around them.

Still, it's different than being outright conniving and deceitful. Newhizzle let her play on the account, as high as 10/20, and got stuck, and stuck, and stuck and dropped 30k cuz she's a megadonk.

This is totally retarded and stupid and I PERSONALLY think stupidity should be punished, but it's far different than some mastermind plan to wipe out Newhouse.

She sounds like she is bi-polar, and that is a psychotic illness, meaning she actually loses touch with reality. Anybody talking about 'aw man, what a crazy bitch' I don't think has had experience with actual crazy bitches.

I'm looking for serious replies form people that I respect, but yall can flame if you want, I really don't give a [censored].

There is something very, very disturbing about this new mob-mentality, collective-consciousness reaction, a complete 180 after pissing on Bluff, that has me pretty disillusioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds life this young lady is on super crazy life tilt..she's too young for all the drama...wins a "little bit of money in a donkament" and the poker world embraces her for the next "kinda good looking girl that TV will like" and b4 she knows it she's in way too deep. With Cpt'n Tom and the weirdo [censored] and her and her going busto on Nhizle...and on top of that she def has some mental issues...

Look at her pictures man...sheez///something is not right with this chick.

She needs to sit out for a few hands and get her [censored] back together.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:27 PM

Wow.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:30 PM

newhizzle, on the off chance you are still interested in staking bad poker playing females but with no promises of sexual favors, please keep me in consideration! i, too, have meaty arms and a cute face, and am terrible at poker...but am not psycho, which appears to be a prerequisite. consider!