Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2006, 03:39 AM

Default Re: The Well: Aba20

do you have the link
Old 09-29-2006, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
weird bump for the day aba announces he's gonna be on High Stakes Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

no way how or when can we see?
Old 09-29-2006, 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You say that " I think a monkey could beat the 10/20 game at party". Well obvoiusly all of SSNL/MSNL and half of HSNL can't. What do you feel the reasons for that are?

Are you going to play in the WSOP next year?

You say you coach some1, is he from 2p2? If he is, who is he? (obv you don't have to say if you don't want). How much do you charge? Are you looking to coach others in the future?

You say you played rugby, is it actually big in USA at all? did you ever go on tour to other contries?

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably trivialized the games. I think the party is a great game and very profitably and very beatable for an experienced player.

I don't really like tournies and when I was playing in the WSOP this year I actually didn't feel like playing because I wanted to get back to the really juicy cash games. I will play next year but probably not with to much enthusiasm.

Yes he is from 2+2, I dont' charge for my coaching I do it as a way to give back to the forum. I once he accomplishes his gaols and no longer needs my coaching I will probably pick someone else to bankroll and coach.

I played high school football and I wasn't good enough for a D-1 scholarship. So when I came to college I wanted something physical to do so I picked up rugby. Rugby is defentily growing in the United States as a buddy who I played with is playing professionally in the states now. Yes we went to many diferent countries with new zealand being my favorite.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's wild...so you jsut randomly picked a Micro 2+2er and coached them up to 400NL in 2 months-, talk about winning the lottery...or did this person approach you first etc?

As a NL newb who has only really played MTT's, have like a 4K bnkroll but am starting at either 25NL or 50NL till I figure out what the hell I am doing...
Is it a waste to play full ring...should I just suck it up and always play 6Max given it seems thats where the money is at as you move up into higher stakes? I feel way more comfy at a fullring table but I think its just because I have yet to master, and am kinda uncomfy, being very aggresive in terms of raising, betting etc in 6max.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:22 PM

That guy you are coaching really hit the lottery. You can give a man a fish but if you teach him how to fish for himself he will never go starve again.

NH Aba

We're all rooting for you on HSP.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aba, what can you tell me about shot taking- how, when, etc.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now your whole bankroll come to the 100/200 NL table at fulltilt, I am waiting. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'd
Old 03-21-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aba, what can you tell me about shot taking- how, when, etc.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now your whole bankroll come to the 100/200 NL table at fulltilt, I am waiting. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'd

[/ QUOTE ]

You bumped this thread for that. 1 week ban
Old 05-02-2007, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Isura asked me do The well and I look forward to answering all your questions. 2+2 really helped me grow as a poker player and even tho I don't post much strategy anymore initially posting in the small stakes forums really improved my game. Anything is fair game, I will answer anything you wish to know. I am going to go to bed in about an hour but I will answer more questions when I get up.

[ QUOTE ]

A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Wednesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer" .

The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down: Why not on Wednesday? and the voice from in the well shouts back: Because on Wednesday, it’s your day in the well .

Well this is my Wednesday in The Well which will consist of Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

You may ask me any question about whatever you like. I will answer to the best of my abilities if I choose to answer your question.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-14-2007, 09:20 PM

bump for bluffing at Baldwin [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2007, 10:09 PM

can we have all the old wells locked pls?
Old 07-14-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bump for bluffing at Baldwin [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF????