Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2006, 11:33 AM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

[ QUOTE ]
- Note to filter out tables you are at, add yourself as a Buddy with
Score -1000, and filter on BuddyScore > -500

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggested this earlier but it may have been overlooked. Could you allow highlighting a table a certain color if a buddy is listed. You could then create a color for yourself and see which tables you are on with a glance of an eye. No sorting, nothing. While your workaround works; my problem is that I like to see if I am on a bad table. Using your method takes too much work/too long to determine if I need to switch tables...
Old 07-20-2006, 11:44 AM

where can I find the list of updates or fixes for the new version
Old 07-20-2006, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- Note to filter out tables you are at, add yourself as a Buddy with
Score -1000, and filter on BuddyScore > -500

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggested this earlier but it may have been overlooked. Could you allow highlighting a table a certain color if a buddy is listed. You could then create a color for yourself and see which tables you are on with a glance of an eye. No sorting, nothing. While your workaround works; my problem is that I like to see if I am on a bad table. Using your method takes too much work/too long to determine if I need to switch tables...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, I see what you are saying. So would an option to color code the table rows based on the Buddy Score do what you need?

-Ben
Old 07-20-2006, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
where can I find the list of updates or fixes for the new version

[/ QUOTE ]

Start up Sixth Sense, and then use its Menu button, 2nd menu down is "View History".

-Ben
Old 07-20-2006, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ahh, I see what you are saying. So would an option to color code the table rows based on the Buddy Score do what you need?-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

That should work. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2006, 12:43 PM

I have this bug (?) in the latest version (1.0.0.23): I have two PT databases, one for 5/10 and one for 10/20. A player has 512 hands in 5/10 and 1 hand in 10/20. If the 10/20 database is the primary database (selected in the "Select Poker Tracker Database", with the 10/20 database added in the "Configure Multiple Databases" dialog) only 1 hand is shown even if the player is at a 5/10 table. If I then change the order so that the 5/10 database becomes primary then 512 hands is shown.

The right thing should be either to aggregate the hands, or to show the hands for the table level. At least it is wrong to show only 1 hand for a player which when I look him up in PT has 512 hands for that level. Must be a bug, right?

Great software otherwise!
Old 07-20-2006, 03:43 PM

hm. when i go to sit at tables, all the ones i want to sit at have long waiting lists, so i end up just sitting where party finds an open seat.

is there an easy way to show the 'fish score' for the tables your sitting at? so you can see if you should change tables or something.

also, can you see your own 'fish score' ?
Old 07-20-2006, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have this bug (?) in the latest version (1.0.0.23): I have two PT databases, one for 5/10 and one for 10/20. A player has 512 hands in 5/10 and 1 hand in 10/20. If the 10/20 database is the primary database (selected in the "Select Poker Tracker Database", with the 10/20 database added in the "Configure Multiple Databases" dialog) only 1 hand is shown even if the player is at a 5/10 table. If I then change the order so that the 5/10 database becomes primary then 512 hands is shown.

The right thing should be either to aggregate the hands, or to show the hands for the table level. At least it is wrong to show only 1 hand for a player which when I look him up in PT has 512 hands for that level. Must be a bug, right?

Great software otherwise!

[/ QUOTE ]

Garvin, yes, I think that is a bug. For now just make your biggest database the top one, so it gets priority.

Actually this will "work itself out" pretty soon because we will release a data aggregation tool that will collect the summary stats from all your databases and store it in one database. Note just the summary stuff, no detail records so its fast.

-Ben
Old 07-20-2006, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hm. when i go to sit at tables, all the ones i want to sit at have long waiting lists, so i end up just sitting where party finds an open seat.

is there an easy way to show the 'fish score' for the tables your sitting at? so you can see if you should change tables or something.

also, can you see your own 'fish score' ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it would be much better for you to sort by fish score, open the top 12 tables (which you can do with a single click from the table popup menu), and then join the individual wait list for each table (we'll have a menu item to automate that soon).

To highlite tables you are at, add youself to your buddy list with a buddy score of -100. You can then sort by buddy score to see your tables. A new version will also allow for color coding of tables based on the buddy score, so that will make it easier then.

To see your fish score, just select a table you are sitting at, and look at the players table. You might need to hit refresh.

-Ben
Old 07-20-2006, 05:22 PM

Holy crap im amazed at how fast this is. It takes PTS like 5-10 minutes to go through all the tables and load stats. It took Sixth Sense about 10 seconds.

One thing id like to see is have tables not list once you have already joined them. Or at least have them in a different color. I keep trying to join tables im already on [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]