Great Idea! wooh whooo! 22 35.48%
Good idea 18 29.03%
no opinion / don't care / neutral opinion 19 30.65%
Bad Idea Jeans 3 4.84%
horrible, stinky, icky idea. blech. 0 0%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 01:51 AM

Default Re: STTF [censored] thread December (NSFW)

[ QUOTE ]
I should coach the RAZZ

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-02-2006, 01:54 AM

I just got done with a $44 Razz MTT. Meh.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should coach the RAZZ

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I should coach how to BLOW 6 F*CKING HOURS AT A LIVE MTT BY RESTEALING W TT IN A STUPID SPOT NEAR THE BUBBLE.

PM me if interested. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2006, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should coach the RAZZ

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I should coach how to BLOW 6 F*CKING HOURS AT A LIVE MTT BY RESTEALING W TT IN A STUPID SPOT NEAR THE BUBBLE.

[/ QUOTE ]
HH? This seems fine given your description.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:05 AM

Brag: It got up to 10 degrees above 0 today
Old 12-02-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should coach the RAZZ

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
HH? This seems fine given your description.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it was live... but 13 left, 9 pay, 6-handed on my table, I have M=8, lagtard also with M=8 raises UTG, I reshove, he calls with KK.

He had raised 7 of last 9 hands or something like that... but it's just a crappy spot... I mean I can easily fold to the final table and then open up at that point. TT just isn't good enough there even against a lagtard. JJ is a pretty easy fold also, upon reflection. Let somebody else look him up. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2006, 02:13 AM

Dude, if you were on the bubble and you needed 9th place money for a kidney transplant or something maybe, but you're not too close. How many were at your table? How many BBs is M=8. I assume you had plenty of FE? I can't imagine how you could beat yourself up for shoving into a lagtard in this spot.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, if you were on the bubble and you needed 9th place money for a kidney transplant or something maybe, but you're not too close. How many were at your table? How many BBs is M=8. I assume you had plenty of FE? I can't imagine how you could beat yourself up for shoving into a lagtard in this spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well M=8 is M=8... it's the "red zone" or whatever... no reason to play a hand without a real big advantage. Edited my post to say we were 6-handed. IDK it was just a very marginal spot, 99 would have been an easy fold, I've finished between 10-15 in this tourney about 7 times out of 20, I'm staked so it's no direct skin off my d*ck but it's very very frustrating. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'm quitting it for now though to focus on STTs for December.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:34 AM

jhwehklwhkehf

Got to last 65 of the $3 rebuy on stars. Get in a hand and have a guy call 200K into a 100K pot with a J high flush draw to cripple and KO me.

What the flying [censored] was that [censored] thinking!!!!

You could argue that i made an error with a really big over bet on what is basicly a bluff - but on a Q high board with two rags AND he called my bet from BB (he is SB) AND he checked to me i figured he cant call on anything but a big queen.

God [censored] damn it.

$60.97 for 5 and a half of virtually perfect poker ruined because some moron cant work out that Jh7h on a QhXhX board is not a solid spot to put in your chips on a flush draw. A draw dammit. The fact that he had 10 blinds back meant [censored]. He had to have assumed he was drawing slim and putting his ENTIRE tourney life on the line. He was getting 3:2 on his money.

Seriously, who calls 200K to win 300K in that spot. Poll any select group of degenerate gambling retards and they will still agree its bad. I happened to have found the one moron in the last 1% of the tournament who compares poker to a game of craps and decides to gambool it up.

I never mind if people make good calls to beat me. Its when people do stupid [censored] to screw me in the ass that i get [censored] off.

Coulda shoulda woulda. Motha [censored].
Old 12-02-2006, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jhwehklwhkehf

Got to last 65 of the $3 rebuy on stars. Get in a hand and have a guy call 200K into a 100K pot with a J high flush draw to cripple and KO me.

What the flying [censored] was that [censored] thinking!!!!

You could argue that i made an error with a really big over bet on what is basicly a bluff - but on a Q high board with two rags AND he called my bet from BB (he is SB) AND he checked to me i figured he cant call on anything but a big queen.

God [censored] damn it.

$60.97 for 5 and a half of virtually perfect poker ruined because some moron cant work out that Jh7h on a QhXhX board is not a solid spot to put in your chips on a flush draw. A draw dammit. The fact that he had 10 blinds back meant [censored]. He had to have assumed he was drawing slim and putting his ENTIRE tourney life on the line. He was getting 3:2 on his money.

Seriously, who calls 200K to win 300K in that spot. Poll any select group of degenerate gambling retards and they will still agree its bad. I happened to have found the one moron in the last 1% of the tournament who compares poker to a game of craps and decides to gambool it up.

I never mind if people make good calls to beat me. Its when people do stupid [censored] to screw me in the ass that i get [censored] off.

Coulda shoulda woulda. Motha [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, didn't read the whole thing, but it's a $3 rebuy and you were bluffing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Closed Thread