Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Virtual Prepaid Visa

I'm looking into Stars deposit options. For the All Access card someone said it's a $4.95 fee, is this a one time fee, or do you have to pay it every single time you want to deposit $100?
Old 10-18-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking into Stars deposit options. For the All Access card someone said it's a $4.95 fee, is this a one time fee, or do you have to pay it every single time you want to deposit $100?

[/ QUOTE ]
One time fee but there is a monthly charge if you don't use up all the $ on the card within a month a believe.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:54 AM

can anyone confirm that the allaccess onetime prepaid cards work?

I got a reloadable allaccess card and it doesn't work with FTP nor Stars
Old 10-22-2007, 05:25 PM

I just bought an all access visa "giftcard" (which is what they gave me when I asked for non-reloadable). I did NOT register it online. The deposit worked on FTP. Good luck.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:29 PM

I depod on both Bodog and Cake with these about 5 days ago after registering them online. Worked fine.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
One time fee but there is a monthly charge if you don't use up all the $ on the card within a month a believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I meant was do you have to pay the fee each time you want to deposit $100, or is it only on the first $100.

I've tried these out on my own, and while they worked at Stars, it looks like you're gonna have to pay $6.00 every single time you want to deposit $100 (or $50 for that matter). This really sucks and I wish there wasn't a 5-6% fee on every dollar deposited, but that's basically the case with ePass and these all-access cards. I just ordered the reloadable all-access card, but some are saying it won't even work on Stars.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:19 PM

Another successful pre-paid, All Access Visa GIFTCARD deposit on PS. Bought it today, didn't register it, deposited this evening, no problem.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What I meant was do you have to pay the fee each time you want to deposit $100, or is it only on the first $100.

I've tried these out on my own, and while they worked at Stars, it looks like you're gonna have to pay $6.00 every single time you want to deposit $100 (or $50 for that matter). This really sucks and I wish there wasn't a 5-6% fee on every dollar deposited, but that's basically the case with ePass and these all-access cards. I just ordered the reloadable all-access card, but some are saying it won't even work on Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depositing doesn't cost any money on any site that I know of. It's the price of the card itself that has a fee tacked onto it.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:22 AM

for the non reloadable gift card, do u need to fill out any info or do you just buy it and deposit into stars?
Old 10-26-2007, 10:48 PM

I bought a $50 all access visa gift card this evening, came home and tried to deposit it and it was declined, but I waited a half hour or so and tried again and it worked (didn't register it, don't know if that matters).