Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 03:57 AM

Default Re: Cheating in Online Poker

[ QUOTE ]
JJ what name do you play under? since we all know nothing; then feel free to enlighten us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comments like these are the reason I rarely post here.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
JJ what name do you play under? since we all know nothing; then feel free to enlighten us.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought it was because we found out you were like 15, chastised you, then you got caught cheating and receeded into the night, humiliated, only to show back up briefly as MrBlair, an account you also used on online poker sites and won money with, then disappeared again after running a few LL's. Shall I continue?
Old 07-27-2007, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought it was because we found out you were like 15, chastised you, then you got caught cheating and receeded into the night, humiliated, only to show back up briefly as MrBlair, an account you also used on online poker sites and won money with, then disappeared again after running a few LL's. Shall I continue?

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't care. You can attack me all you want, but you have never talked to me Jurollo. What do you think you know about me?

However, attacking me is beside the point. The point is that multi-accounting, ghosting friends, buying stacks, and whatever else you can think of is apart of online poker. It is part of the internet, and as we all know, it is impossible to regulate.

Because of this, why try to attack other players, myself included? Ok, I have been caught before, but so what? Hundreds of players have done it, and hundreds are still doing it I imagine. There is no way to stop this, it's very simple.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:10 AM

It's funny you haven't once denied still doing it. So whatever you do justifying it with others have done it and still are doing just shows how dumb and immature you are. And I hope if you are still cheating you do get caught you do lose every dollar you have that you don't deserve.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's funny you haven't once denied still doing it. So whatever you do justifying it with others have done it and still are doing just shows how dumb and immature you are. And I hope if you are still cheating you do get caught you do lose every dollar you have that you don't deserve.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually did deny it, as you can see in my first reply.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:12 AM

So who are the people who have multiaccounted and continue to? JJ, your two posts in this thread honestly sound like a cheap CYA attempt- "don't answer questions directly and deflect attention away from myself".
Old 07-27-2007, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in a court of law, the semantics wouldn't hold up, but...

[ QUOTE ]
I don't even play every week anymore, let alone multi-account.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-27-2007, 04:30 AM

If nothing else, this thread will make me stay away from US-only sites' big MTTs (apart from the Mill) even more. I imagine I'm not the only Euro thinking that...
Old 07-27-2007, 04:32 AM

soul what makes you think US players are only doing it. As I recall a lot of teams were setup in europe where a great player would take over when the mules went deep etc.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
soul what makes you think US players are only doing it. As I recall a lot of teams were setup in europe where a great player would take over when the mules went deep etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think US players are doing it exclusively, but I do think it's more wide-spread there. It's quite possible I'm wrong.

Edit: that, and the competition is also way weaker on the Euro sites.