Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Brag: randomly staked a guy and won $96,600

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow so sick. I'd have sent you - a stranger - $55, thanked you for the loan, and been on my way. My word might be worth something, but not $100k.

I suppose I'd be worried about you hiring lawyers or getting Stars to confiscate the money, or something. I guess I'd have found out if you lived in the same country or not, first.

[/ QUOTE ]

A deal is a [censored] deal, and you are a miserably disgusting human being if you would honestly do what you just said.

[/ QUOTE ]

im too lazy to lookup who wrote this first part, but you should just go die, plz.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:43 PM

Wow what if this whole thread is a cover up for the multi account action that might or might not have took place on sunday. Hmmm 2 dollar mtt player takes 2nd in the Sunday Million. After all is'nt this how they do it? They buy in to a tournament with as many horses as possible? I'm sure he is used to getting 3 bet and 4 bet like crazy in those 2 dollar tourneys. Had to be coached!

Ok yes it's true I'm a Jerk!@
Old 10-18-2007, 12:18 AM

so amazing

nhs
Old 10-18-2007, 12:43 AM

awesome story, congrats to both of u
Old 10-18-2007, 12:54 AM

I tip my hat ever so gently for both of you.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow so sick. I'd have sent you - a stranger - $55, thanked you for the loan, and been on my way. My word might be worth something, but not $100k.

I suppose I'd be worried about you hiring lawyers or getting Stars to confiscate the money, or something. I guess I'd have found out if you lived in the same country or not, first.

[/ QUOTE ]

A deal is a [censored] deal, and you are a miserably disgusting human being if you would honestly do what you just said.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play tournaments so, whatever.

So funny, if I'd made a post saying "If I had a really hot sister, I'd probably jerk off about her all the time", no-one on 2+2 would bat an eyelide.

But suggesting that if I won a big score in a tournament for which a stranger staked me the low fee, I might think of trying to renegotiate the split, I'm like the worst person in the world!
Old 10-18-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The thing is all the money jimm gets he eventually [censored] away in the hopes of a big score. Seriously he could lose something like a million dollars lifetime gambling if he goes on like this. He is always broke, and he is obviously a degenerate and hasn't represented himself otherwise. Were he to get a big score, I wouldn't expect him to give it away, or to hold him to some sort of moral standard or whatever, it wouldn't surprise me at all that he'd actually spend it. Just go to neverwinpoker and see what degenerates are capable of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh you obviously don't read my blog. I'm not always broke, and I'm not playing high limits. I'm up $1500 the last eight days from low limit PLO games.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play tournaments so, whatever.

So funny, if I'd made a post saying "If I had a really hot sister, I'd probably jerk off about her all the time", no-one on 2+2 would bat an eyelide.

But suggesting that if I won a big score in a tournament for which a stranger staked me the low fee, I might think of trying to renegotiate the split, I'm like the worst person in the world!

[/ QUOTE ]

a) everyone would be appalled by the sister example
b) that's a horrible analogy
c) admitting you're untrustworthy is more indicting of a person's character than their admitting they have deviant sexual tastes

also, just read rest of thread: turns out he's an idiot and makes horrible arguments as well
Old 10-18-2007, 04:04 AM

Luckyjim you are a retarded dishonest [censored].
Old 10-18-2007, 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckyjim you are a retarded dishonest [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm not dishonest, DUCY?

I didn't ACTUALLY do anything. In fact, I have been entirely honest throughout this thread.

I don't see Rupert getting upset about me, so all you guys should STFU.