Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 11:46 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Why is everyone acting like 3K is some huge amount of money and are amazed that it's gone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because if it's all you have, you can stretch that out for quite a long time if you are at all competent in money management.

Default Candy Jawbreaker and Cap\'n Spanken - Take 10

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Movie Update

[/ QUOTE ]

Lott Sir: I would like to submit my screenplay for your consideration.

Ahem:

(In most cases, names changed to protect the [not so] innocent.)

Before all this happened, Cap’n Ham Spanken’s wife met with Candy Jawbreaker and hatched a plan. Seems Spanken was moving the children’s college funds to an offshore account. Since a divorce would leave her with nothing, she enlisted Candy to help prove infidelity – which, under the terms of the prenup, would entitle her to everything.

Hark Shizzle, in the meantime, was hatching a scheme of his own. With a little digging, he learned that Candy had a blazing crush on Stavros Vortenson. He went to Stavros and explained the situation of the $30K that he learned had – in fact – been transferred to Candy’s account. He would never be able to prove that he didn’t transfer it willingly, so he enlisted Stavros’ help.

Stavros had no trouble getting Candy to spill all. A few dirty martinis and he had the entire story recorded. After Stavros dumped Candy’s passed out ass in the parking lot at Fatburger, he played the video-taped confession for Hark.

Several days later, Hark Shizzle played the tape for Candy and told her that the tape would be mailed to LVPD if she ever left her new job as the house maid of Sam Grizzle and X-22.

Meanwhile, across town, Hutch Roid learns that the white noise he hears at the poker table is due to a brain tumor. Once removed, he realized that he was, in fact, a gay troubadour and can now be found singing on a gondola at the Venetian.

In other news…..

With the new explosion of televised Bunco, the spotlight has shifted from the poker world. Big Momma Joyle Funson is the WBT Commissioner and – of course - Phil Ivey Pwns.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can I ask you a quick question while you're here Brandi? What happened to all the money? The money that the Captain gave you from your bankroll? The money Doyle gave you? The money PG gave you?

How come you only have a handful of dollars left?

[/ QUOTE ]

Captain gave me 3k OF MY BANKROLL back. I used it for traveling expenses for me and my friend. That means flights, etc. Food and entertainment for the week in between Indiana and Foxwoods. My rent and phone bill. Hotel costs during that week. And also did some shopping. I bought a couple tops from Bebe, a Betsey Johnson dress and shoes, some under garments, and a bit of make up.

The money that Phil gave me went to rent, phone bill, and food for that month.

The money that Doyle gave me, helped me with rent. I also bought a coffeemaker, toaster, some dishes and utensils for my apartment, and a bathrobe. Besides that, I played with the rest... some cash and a couple satellites during Five Diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you managed to piss away 6k in two weeks even though it was all the money you had to your name?

Forget the rest of the thread for now, do you see why with this kind of financial management you will never be a great poker player?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooo. You misunderstand. Mostly RENT, Bills and etc. Took up most of my money. I did some shopping with about 1k. And this is not over a two week time span. It's over a two and half to three MONTH time span. There were 3 months of rent and bills I paid.

[ QUOTE ]
LOLOLOLOL... I would have dressed up in a French maid's outfit and cleaned his house topless.

[/ QUOTE ]

you still have sense of humor
Old 12-19-2006, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
DingDong,

Don't use quicky reply when quoting one of my statements plz when it is to one of Chomp's posts. He buys her act.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry dude. Didn't realize anyone still used threaded mode. Lawl indeed.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
told him that even in a Corolla, going over 90mph with the air conditioner on, it was impossible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, you know that speeding = higher RPMs and AC = higher RPMs which make your engine work harder which means burn MO GAS

Wow

[/ QUOTE ]

and thats also what she implies, reread dude

[/ QUOTE ]

that may be what she meant to imply, but if that's the case, she needs to learn how to write

[/ QUOTE ]

my 2 cents...

alot of cars are actually designed to operated more efficiently at higher rpms...3000 rpms is standard for engineering calculations...

Oh, I forgot this thread was not about cars..its about Vegas!

Chill brandi. Go Home. Water under the bridge baby. Try to find a career...

if not..try the dejavue in nashville. its an alright joint..I'll come by and drop a couple hundos on ya. You can make 12k in notime...[censored] poker for now. You'll never be able to play with all this turmoil in your life.

Vegas will kill u girl. be carefull..

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG with #%^^&ing car conversations. concentrate on Butsx, teabagging, name calling, theft, accusations, slander, gossip and bipolar battles.

[ QUOTE ]
And also did some shopping. I bought a couple tops from Bebe, a Betsey Johnson dress and shoes, some under garments, and a bit of make up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I demand pictures of you wearing the clothing to proof that you bought all this stuff, asap.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:49 AM

I still don't get why you just don't become a stripper... you take your clothes off everywhere else
Old 12-19-2006, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Just curious: if Mark had won the bet, what would he have gotten?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOL... I would have dressed up in a French maid's outfit and cleaned his house topless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Brandi...I just rememebered that I know a guy in Tampa that could set you up on some cashflow ....easy money nothing shady. Pm me and I'll tell u more..
Old 12-19-2006, 11:50 AM

i still think a Corolla would make it from Vegas to LA on one tank of gas
Closed Thread