Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 07:22 AM

Default Re: My Statement

[ QUOTE ]
the soldiers should have ZJ's face, that would be hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same, i just don't have any graphic equipment [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 02-26-2006, 07:48 AM

Maybe when everyone else wakes up someone with some skillz will do it. I probably could but it would take me about 12 hours, as I know just enough Photoshop to hurt myself. And I must sleep now.
Old 02-26-2006, 08:09 AM

Ray Zee's comment on cheating:

[ QUOTE ]
there was a guy from the south that always held out cards. he was likeable but very bold. he even would do it in the side games at the world series in the 80's. finally he got caught in the wrong town. they rolled him up in barbed wire head to toe. then rolled him down the big hill in town.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-26-2006, 09:37 AM

Default Re: ZeeJustin the next to get caught multi accounting Party MTTs

[ QUOTE ]

I fully support zeejustin in everything he has done and agree that his treatment by party poker was completely unfair. 5 of his accounts should be closed and all the money he has should be transferred to the original zeejustin account.

party has no right to this money either and for them to take it is simply greed on the part of this corporation.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly wrong. Giving the money back would be a terrible precedent. Having all of your money taken will hopefully be enough of a penalty to stop others from trying this.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:47 AM

you obviously missed the significance of the picture
Old 02-26-2006, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Get specific or you are wasting my time. You failed to answer the hacked executable question. Precisely how do you know the client is hacked?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your position is unsupportable. The most obvious way would be for the client to send the GUID and the server to terminate the connection of any client that was a duplicate.

You can argue about ways to hack the client, but a solid client scheme would stop 99% of the cheaters. If you are paranoid, you can encrypt the code that performs the check on the client or you can have the client execute code that is dynamically transmitted by the server.

Sure, someone with enough resources could decrypt the code or put a wedge on the connection. But this would stop 99.999% of it and would indicate that Party really wanted it stopped. Using a solution that relies on a registry key or a one time check at start-up does not.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you aware of people doing that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your question rethorical?. Come on, you are a man of the world. If it can be done, it's being done, and worse.

What would you think if someone told you that many (most?) of the sites themselves are involved?. Would you naively dismiss it or include it in your rake calculations?.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here, here. The Meower deserves a medal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I, for one, am rather shocked that no one has suggested yet (probably due to fear of the wrath of the moral gestapo) that the Meower deserves nothing more than a piece of cheese.

One can come down in opposition to cheating (as do I), while at the same time coming down in opposition to ratting out 19 year old kids who used some bad judgement. How much of the Meower's motives are derived from his moral compass, vis-a-vis the quantity derived from his jealousy and/or search for stardom on the chatboards?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's shocking that I haven't been slammed more.

When I get an email from an online poker site not only confirming someone cheated, but someone relatively known to the online poker community, I am suppose to keep it quiet.

And I guess I should have first posted it on my website www.urmeowed.com since that would help my search for stardom just like ZeeJustin has his own website. Oh wait, I DON'T have my own website. Need to get that up since it's so important to be well known.

I hope Card Player College contacts me to write for them like ZeeJustin does...sorry, I mean did.

I'll make sure to use an age limit next time before I rat someone out. If you could help me decide what age that would should be, please PM me.

I'm sorry you feel using SIX ACCOUNTS in the same tourney is only SOME bad judgement in your eyes and not just once, but several tourneys.

I play poker for a living, Mr Morality. Shockingly, I am not jealous of kids like these. I pity them. And surprisingly, their success or fame doesn't affect how much I make in poker directly since I am a cash game player. After all, the goal is to win money, not fame. Well, at least for me it's money.

My moral compass is outraged at cheating. It is infinitely higher when a person seeks out the limelight by creating a website in his name and self promotes himself by playing tourneys and not cash games and then is found to have been cheating.

If I have such a strong desire for stardom on the chatboards, why have I pretty much stopped posting in the Internet forum here and instead post over at www.neverwinpoker.com? Wouldn't my search for stardom be better off over here posting strategy or over there where it's more relaxed and you can speak your mind on any topic without fear of censorship?

Do I find it cool that I'm the author of this huge monster? Yes. But I'm more proud of how many posters are outraged over the content of the post and not my perceived "search for stardom on the chat boards".

NH.....GG.....Donk Down.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:14 AM

URmeowed,

You are a bit of a hero to me.

Dean
Old 02-26-2006, 10:21 AM

Do not begin to doubt for a even a fraction of a nano second that you did the right thing.

Scumjustin took a big dump on our collective doorstep and you are the man who steped up and rubbed his face right back in it.
Closed Thread