FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2007, 11:36 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

Ive only read the first 5 of the 19 page thread, did FTP ever make their position clearer and reply here or not?
Old 05-21-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have a good point plasphemy.

Today, after a hand, mariojr said "nh" to me. I just answered, as a joke, "a bot can talk?". He immediately said that he will send an e-mail to the support to get my chat privilege revoked! lol

Anyway... it is not a good thing to say that in front of the fish. I will not do it again. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah JPhil I definitely get the sense these guys are getting pretty agitated with the jokes/comments. But you know what, it comes with the territory. You were obviously kidding and if mariojr has a problem with that he's just going to have to grow a thicker skin. I play almost every day and I have to say that for the most part, there were very few comments directed towards any of the three "bots". I actually tried opening up a bit of a conversation with Chuck yesterday, basically asking him why he was only playing three tables. I'm obviously suspicious of what went on in the past and at the very least I thought I'd open the door for discussion, maybe to get to know the guy a little better and get his perspective directly. He got pretty defensive, claimed he's never 12-tabled in his life, etc.

In any case, I wouldn't worry too much about the chat privileges being taken away. These guys are lucky to still be playing right now given all the evidence presented and the "inconclusive" ruling from Full Tilt, and now they're threatening action against other players after some light hearted sarcasm? That's a joke.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive only read the first 5 of the 19 page thread, did FTP ever make their position clearer and reply here or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I have seen, Full Tilt started one thread explaining that the results of their investigation was inconclusive, and I have not seen anything further.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:03 AM

I played on FTP tonight. I found what I thought was a bot at 2 tables. I made formula(mine) bets at bost tables and won 7 hands in a row from him(same name at both tables).

I just kept on doing the same thing and cashing my money post flop.

He did not respond to chat. I know what to look for now and will continue with my bot charity to me.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I played on FTP tonight. I found what I thought was a bot at 2 tables. I made formula(mine) bets at bost tables and won 7 hands in a row from him(same name at both tables).

I just kept on doing the same thing and cashing my money post flop.

He did not respond to chat. I know what to look for now and will continue with my bot charity to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope for your sake that English is not your first language.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:22 AM

being from Pittsburgh (although these bots 'live' over an hour away), this thread was getting really really interesting. with the most-obv bots and FTP not caring. one question.... why does anyone play on Full Tilt?

STARS BABY!
Old 05-22-2007, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
being from Pittsburgh (although these bots 'live' over an hour away), this thread was getting really really interesting. with the most-obv bots and FTP not caring. one question.... why does anyone play on Full Tilt?

STARS BABY!

[/ QUOTE ]

Because at Stars, the average table has a 15% PF participation and that is worst than havimg to play with bots.
In fact, those figures indicate that there are probably more bots at Stars than FT. Maybe somebody will one day look into it.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

STARS BABY!

[/ QUOTE ]

How much rake back did you get last month?
Old 05-22-2007, 03:40 PM

they play at stars too
Old 05-22-2007, 05:06 PM

I found 0_Drunken boxer playing at a table and sent a chat to the table with the thread address and said this thread claims he is a bot. The Broadbent 1/2 no limit holdem. At 4 oclock central time US. No one said anything including the bot. I am watching them play right now.