Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Mish-Mash VIII: Luckysville (GAME THREAD)

Wow.

I don't know what was better...

1)When I figured out I was insane and had a wolf on my list and a clear villa.

2)When I figured out a plan of lynch IY, I peek Boiler, we lynch Zurv and I die by suicide the next day.

3)When the village still killed me....

4)When after the night I was dead all my picks but one were dead and had the wrong role, AND NO ONE THOUGHT IY=EVIL.

Village played REAL great this game, WW skill at it's finest. I'm sorry wolves, you won the game only by default due to incompatance of your enemy.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:12 PM

Jack

That's the most arrogant, condescending pile of [censored] I've ever seen posted in a WW post game, and I've read every post game comment Kyro ever wrote.

Maybe you somehow missed it, but we had NO WAY OF KNOWING if your peeks were any good, or if your "plan" in number 2 had any value at all. If you consider that we all thought you were evil then it probably makes more sense why we didn't trust you to "peek" them.

But, no, we're stupid, and you're a super genius. Thanks for gracing us with your presence, we should all feel grateful you deign to play with us.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:31 PM

Let me try again Zurvan.

First, I only go to post a few times per day since I was gone for almost the entire day. Can't reread the thread as much as I'd like, can't think deep on who to peek. So I was cranky in regards to the game.

I like how everyone thought I was evil because I...uh..I did that thing. You know?

The village lynched a seer, so I am a little upset. If I'm kept alive and we go Zurv-Boiler/Me suicide, we save a lynch and get one peek. (assuming wolves/ninja doesn't kill me)

But after I'm dead and proved to be a good cop, no one goes back when I said I HAVE to be insane and look at my peeks? Wow.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The village lynched a seer, so I am a little upset. If I'm kept alive and we go Zurv-Boiler/Me suicide, we save a lynch and get one peek. (assuming wolves/ninja doesn't kill me)

But after I'm dead and proved to be a good cop, no one goes back when I said I HAVE to be insane and look at my peeks? Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

The village lynched a LOT of seers.

Of course nobody looked at your peeks. We had NFC if they were at all useful. YOU thought you were Insane. WE had no idea. Because you could have been right on three, and wrong on the last one. See: All-Info.

If we keep you alive and you're evil the village gives the bad guys an extra lynch, and we get a probably useless peek.

I mean, what you're really saying is, you didn't do much good, but we're all idiots for not getting it right?

Yeah, something like that.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jack

That's the most arrogant, condescending pile of [censored] I've ever seen posted in a WW post game, and I've read every post game comment Kyro ever wrote.

Maybe you somehow missed it, but we had NO WAY OF KNOWING if your peeks were any good, or if your "plan" in number 2 had any value at all. If you consider that we all thought you were evil then it probably makes more sense why we didn't trust you to "peek" them.

But, no, we're stupid, and you're a super genius. Thanks for gracing us with your presence, we should all feel grateful you deign to play with us.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's like I never left, Zurvan is still freaking out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Awesome game guys, I really like the roles in this one.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:43 PM

Did any seer claim as hard as me?

I still don't get why I got lynched. I'd ask, but I know the answer is "...".

After I'm dead, I have 5 peeks. 4 are dead. All 4 were wrong. The odds I'm random and went 4/4 backwards is what, 1/16?

If you keep me alive AND I'm evil, I still die the next night due to the suicide club, AS said he inducted me.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:45 PM

Lynching seers is perfectly fine in this game. Lynching people who are going to die is not fine, however.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:45 PM

That was a lot of wolves considering our only real reliable seer that we could believe after claiming was gimped out so much.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did any seer claim as hard as me?

I still don't get why I got lynched. I'd ask, but I know the answer is "...".

After I'm dead, I have 5 peeks. 4 are dead. All 4 were wrong. The odds I'm random and went 4/4 backwards is what, 1/16?

If you keep me alive AND I'm evil, I still die the next night due to the suicide club, AS said he inducted me.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOLF WOLF GET BANDO
Old 06-11-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lynching seers is perfectly fine in this game. Lynching people who are going to die is not fine, however.

[/ QUOTE ]
Even if jack was 100% wolf, if he's going to die anyway, don't lynch him.