Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2007, 11:05 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

I really like this deck but am very color blind. The hearts and clubs look almost alike at a glance. Can someone tell me how to change the background colors on one of the suits please?

NZ

[/ QUOTE ]

It isn't quite that simple, especially not for you, without my PhotoShop files. I still have a PSD file for 4.8.4 (Same just gray spades), that I could use to make you a custom 4.8.3 version, to help with your vision problems.

First off, do you prefer the yellow spades instead of gray? Which of the 2 suits (hearts/clubs) would you want to change? What color (please provide an actual sample if possible) do you want to change it to? Do you like those bright-colored solid backs? Do you play only Hold Em?
Old 08-13-2007, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really like this deck but am very color blind. The hearts and clubs look almost alike at a glance. Can someone tell me how to change the background colors on one of the suits please?

NZ

[/ QUOTE ]

It isn't quite that simple, especially not for you, without my PhotoShop files. I still have a PSD file for 4.8.4 (Same just gray spades), that I could use to make you a custom 4.8.3 version, to help with your vision problems.

First off, do you prefer the yellow spades instead of gray? Which of the 2 suits (hearts/clubs) would you want to change? What color (please provide an actual sample if possible) do you want to change it to? Do you like those bright-colored solid backs? Do you play only Hold Em?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do prefer the yellow spades instead of gray. Maybe changing the clubs to the gray would be the answer. I do much prefer the really bright back. I play 99% SNG's.

One more question - I usually play 6 sets of SNG's in series and it seems that 1 or 2 of the tables end up using smaller cards than the other 4 or 5. Is this a memory problem or something else that I could possible adjust.

Thanks,

NZ
Old 08-13-2007, 12:54 PM

That 4.8.3-Redux deck, had my oversized cards0, 1, and 2. If the tables arent "tiled" the cards could appear a little different on 2 tables. That is less likely to happen if the cards0, 1, 2 are all the default dimensions.

I will make a deck for you - based on the 4.8.3-Redux with the following changes:

- gray clubs to help with your vision issue.
- will create the deck at all default dimensions, and include the XX oversized cards 0, 1, 2 if you want to be able to try each sized file.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That 4.8.3-Redux deck, had my oversized cards0, 1, and 2. If the tables arent "tiled" the cards could appear a little different on 2 tables. That is less likely to happen if the cards0, 1, 2 are all the default dimensions.

I will make a deck for you - based on the 4.8.3-Redux with the following changes:

- gray clubs to help with your vision issue.
- will create the deck at all default dimensions, and include the XX oversized cards 0, 1, 2 if you want to be able to try each sized file.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for doing this for me. Are you telling me that I have choice of which card size to use?
Old 08-13-2007, 01:45 PM

there are 8 files, cardsmall, and 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I make the decks at all the default dimensions

I also make cards 0, 1, and 2 oversized, for those who prefer bigger cards on the smaller resized tables. I put those 3 oversized images in a folder called XX. you can use either regular sized or oversized cards0, cards1, and cards2. You just need to have the whole set obviously, in the \elements\ folder for the FT client to display them at the different sizes.

Hope I didnt confuse you. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here u go.

4.8.3-Vision

I did this deck a bit different. I used all 6 rows on the PNG file layout.

FT Client - Four Color Card Option
- Unchecked it uses the top 4 rows, traditional 4-colors by fozzy (yellow spade, green clubs)
- Checked it uses the top 2 and bottom 2 rows, giving you yellow spades, and gray clubs.

4.8.3-Vision.zip

Old 08-14-2007, 09:05 AM

to fuzzy Can you add standart black spade with green clubs ?

and else anybody use this mods for full tilt now ? If no i think it will be cool if somebody do something like it .
Old 08-14-2007, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
to fuzzy Can you add standart black spade with green clubs ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wiki Page
Version 4.8 - I made those decks months ago.

[ QUOTE ]

and else anybody use this mods for full tilt now ? If no i think it will be cool if somebody do something like it .

[/ QUOTE ]
No one has re-made those Waffle cards since FT started using multiple images for decks. I used to use those cards when I first started using MOD'ed images. I always found it a bit hard to read the characters in the upper left.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:53 AM

ok , what about table background , because older doesnt work correctly ?
Old 08-14-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok , what about table background , because older doesnt work correctly ?

[/ QUOTE ]

That background is by gregg777 - there is a link, on the wiki page, to tables made by gregg777. I cant get the direct link, as the FTP Mods wiki server must be down.

Those original tables by gregg777 are much earlier in this thread.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:18 PM

i know it , but his size doesn't check with original full tilt background .