View Poll Results: This hand is...
Pwnage 0 0%
Standard/Boring 12 70.59%
BASTARD 0 0%
YSSCKY 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Last Train to Nowhere (Game thread)

<u>LAST TRAIN TO NOWHERE</u>

<font color="#00cc00">Seer</font>: Each night, the seer gets to look for wolves, by PMing me with his view. I will then tell him if he found a wolf or not. On Night 0, the seer will receive a view of a player of their choice. The seer will not know which wolf he has found.

<font color="#00cc00">Latent Seer</font>: If the seer dies, the latent seer receives all of the seer's previous views, and can then send in views for the following night, as if he was the original seer.

<font color="#00cc00">Vigilante</font>: Whenever the vigilante is killed (regardless of how he is killed), he can choose one other player to kill as he dies.

<font color="#00cc00">11 Villagers</font>: Think being a villager is boring? Only if you think it's someone else's job to find the werewolves...

<font color="#ff0000">2 Werewolves</font>: Your main badasses of this game. Each night, they eat someone. They can talk with each other day and night.

<font color="#ff0000">Brutal Wolf</font>: The third badass of this game. Like a normal werewolf, except a little more ferocious. When he dies (regardless of how he dies), he gets to kill someone on his way out. Apart from this, he's a normal wolf, and can talk to the other 2 wolves day and night.

<font color="#ff0000">2 Cultists</font>: These guys are the support crew for the wolves. They can talk to each other day and night, in an attempt to help the wolves win. The wolves don't know the cultists, and the cultists don't know the wolves. Neither evil group can talk to the other group. If you think that the cultists are "evil masons", then you're right.

<u>The other rules:</u>

Votes should be the name of the person, in bold. The words "vote" or "lynch" are optional, but helpful.
To unvote, just say "unvote" in bold. Re-vote without unvote is allowed. Unvote without re-vote is allowed.
Lynch time will be at 9pm Eastern time. 9:00 is in, 9:01 is out. Lynches will not happen early because of a majority being reached.
If there is a tie in the voting, I will use the most suitable randomizing device that is to hand, based on the number of people tied for the lead.
Night actions need to be sent to me by 8am Eastern time. I will post the results of the night shortly after, and then it will be day again.
Sending in night orders early is fine. Changing your mind is also acceptable. I will use the most recently received orders when it copmes to the night orders deadline.
If you fail to get night orders in before the deadline, then you will miss out.
Views will be handled before kills, so it is possible for your view to be of the person that died that night.
After a Friday night lynch, night orders deadline will be extended to 11am Eastern (so that I can get some sleep), and then the next lynch will be on munday.
Full role reveal on death.
Good wins by killing all of the wolves, even if there are cultists still alive.
Evil wins by the wolves reaching parity with everyone else. The cultists don't count towards parity.
No editing or deleting or posts. Use of the preview function is strongly encouraged...
No talking at night.
No talking when dead.
No quoting anything that is said privately (by me or anyone else). Find your own words to say it.
Important information from me during the game will be in <font color="#ff0000">red</font>. Questions to the mod should be in <font color="#ff0000">red</font> so that I see them. Flavour will be in <font color="#0066ff">blue</font>.

================================

<font color="#0066ff">The station was fairly busy, like it always was in the evening. As people waited for various trains, a message was heward over the announcement system.

"Platform 5 for the 18:53 BGG Bandwagon service to Pogglesworth Parkway. Calling at Lupus Landing, Howard-on-Morano, Old Street Central, Western Crossing, and Pogglesworth Parkway. First class accomodation is situated at the front of the train. Platform 5."

"That's our train, yeah?"

"Yeah, it is. Can't believe that we're only a few hours away from getting fresh meat for the first time in ages."

"Are you sure that they're gonna on this train?"

"Don't worry about it. They will be there. All we gotta do is sit back and enjoy the ride."

"I hope you're right."

"I always am. One thing though. It might be safer for us to not be seen to be together. Remember that we're dealing with people that we know nothing about, and we don't want to be scaring off all of our menu choices..."</font>

-------

<font color="#0066ff">"13 in 3 cells, no 1 or 3. That's gotta have the 2, right?"

"Yeah. It's 2-4-7 or 2-5-6."

"Ah yeah. That means that it must go there. Thanks."

"You still doing that bloody puzzle?"

"Yeah. I think I can finish it easily from here, though."

"Ok. Just make sure that you're ready for action before we get to Old Street."

"Don''t worry, I will be. Which station is this, LL?"

"No, this is Fastcastle."

"So I definitely have time, then."

"Yeah, assuming that you don't need to keep using me as your calculator..."</font>

-------

<font color="#0066ff">"The train now arriving at platform 5 is the 18:53 BGG Bandwagon service to Pogglesworth Parkway. Calling at Lupus Landing, Howard-on-Morano, Old Street Central, Western Crossing, and Pogglesworth Parkway. First class accomodation is situated at the front of the train."

"Here we go. Remember, the three of us don't know each other, ok?"

"Got it."

The train finally screeched to a halt and the doors open. People moved out from the train, as other people entered it.

At the back of the train, two people watched from the back seeats of the train. One of them noticed that a playinc card had been stuck to the wall, just below the station clock.

"Three of clubs mean anything to you?"

"Yeah. It means they're here. Be ready to forget about that puzzle book..."</font>

<font color="#ff0000">It is currently Night 0. Roles going out now. No talking until I'm done, please. First lynch will be Tuesday at 9pm Eastern time.</font>