Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 05:41 AM

Default Re: Blackwater in a time of peace

[ QUOTE ]
MidGe, are you aware that your own countrymen are the second highest recruited group by Blackwater, behind US soldiers. Seems Aussie SAS troops have a thing for blood LMAO.

[/ QUOTE ]

My countrymen like yours, and myself in particular, have been deceived by the noises and lies made by Bush. I will never forget it, I assure you. My current Prime Minister is as guilty as Bush. They are cronies. Watch the forthcoming election in Australia. You will see where the popular feeling is. It surely not with condoning terrorists organizations like Blackwater. Only three weeks to wait for the liars, self-interested power grabbers, to get booted out of office. There is a new feeling in the country, the amoral neo-cons are done for! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Shame on you Blackwater!
Old 11-05-2007, 06:36 AM

By what means did Bush deceive you? Did he visit you personally, in your home?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By what means did Bush deceive you? Did he visit you personally, in your home?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he opened his mouth.. something about Iraq having WMD! I assure you that my government was right behind Bush. I think no chief executive/commander in chief, could have made a mistake the way he did, without a hidden agenda, or an incompetence that is even worse than Blackwater incompetence in identifying friends from foes! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Not the only show of Bush incompetence, mind you!

Whatever Bush deserves being fired from his job, which have no doubt he will, just like current Australian government! C'mon election time! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Shame on you Blackwater!
Old 11-05-2007, 07:15 AM

You're all the way in Australia though, how could you possibly know that Bush opened his mouth?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You're all the way in Australia though, how could you possibly know that Bush opened his mouth?

[/ QUOTE ]

And that is your argument!? LOL Good night dude! I think that if you are a common example then Blackwater subjects their recruits/trainees to some mighty drugs. Good on you!

Personally I can't wait when there will be an investigation of their finances by an authority that has more clout than the current USA private corporations reporting requirements.

IMO, Blackwater will fall, like all rogues, gangsters, terrorist organizations, on a taxation issue. Let's ensure we force the lifting of the opacity of their current reporting requirements with vigorous investigation by the appropriate authorities. I'll eat my hat, if I am wrong, following a thorough investigation!

Shame on you Blackwater!
Old 11-05-2007, 07:28 AM

Well, the question was rhetorical anyway. You say President Bush deceived YOU when in truth he lied to the media.

You were technically deceived by the media. Yet, now, even after being deceived concerning Bush, you've made a decision to trust them blindly concerning Blackwater.

You know, I once read somewhere that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Edited to Add

Although some could accuse me of insanity too, by that definition, for continually trying to hold logical discussions with you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2007, 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, the question was rhetorical anyway. You say President Bush deceived YOU when in truth he lied to the media.

You were technically deceived by the media. Yet, now, even after being deceived concerning Bush, you've made a decision to trust them blindly concerning Blackwater.

You know, I once read somewhere that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Edited to Add

Although some could accuse me of insanity too, by that definition, for continually trying to hold logical discussions with you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Good night dude... Drugs do wear off with time, I believe. Just try to stay with it!

Shame on you Blackwater!
Old 11-05-2007, 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Edited to Add

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Good night dude... Drugs do wear off with time, I believe. Just try to stay with it!

Shame on you Blackwater!

[/ QUOTE ]

When you can't respond with anything else but snide remarks, I assume you've surrendered your position.

I would honestly love to put this scenario on you, just to hear your opinions.

Lets assume you're doing business in Iraq for whatever reason you feel appropriate. Lets also assume you value your own personal safety (after reading some of your posts, this is a large leap on my part, but stick with me here).

You employ Blackwater to transport you around Iraq as you conduct whatever business is necessary. Now, here's my question. What services do you believe Blackwater would, and what services do you believe Blackwater would not perform for you, during your time under their supervision in Iraq?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:48 AM

dbl, midge...This conversation has become quite ridiculous.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:50 AM

I think he finally went to bed Taso.

Anyway, back to the OP, I think that Blackwater will be industry leaders in the Security industry, as they are now, after/if the Iraq war ends.