Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 05:02 AM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

Damn I just noticed I only go to showdown like 18% of the time. That seems low. Any tips to get that up a little higher?
Old 11-02-2007, 05:15 AM

Default Re: optimal VpIP/pfR for full ring 50NL and 100 NL

I am definitely not feeling good about 24 tables.

First I have the manual dexterity of your average person wearing mittens. 10 is my tops.

Secnd I have already seen Rika Kazak - 2/4-5/10 player and Cathcher3333 -3/6 6max at my 1/2 tables.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The main is very good about encouraging people to continue playing badly

[/ QUOTE ]
TY [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As for stars changing the VIP program, I don't think it will change for the worse. I'm assuming it will actually get better, hopefully with them adding a $6k bonus at the 600k mark.

Hopefully the VIP tournaments will be revised as well because tonnes of VIPs can't even play them(due to thier times for me).
Old 11-02-2007, 07:50 AM

WTF is going in with Full Tilt right now?

One or two tables of NL100, not one of NL50...

Is that because of the software update or am I missing something?
Old 11-02-2007, 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF is going in with Full Tilt right now?

One or two tables of NL100, not one of NL50...

Is that because of the software update or am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

u sure u have "show full tables" checkd? =)
Old 11-02-2007, 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But growing as a player and moving up nets you more than money than 24 tabling 1/2 nl to make 10k a month when you could be playing 2/4-3/6-5/10 like renton and GM making 30-50k a month. I guess my point is you guys are looking short term I am looking long term.

[/ QUOTE ]

JF - i understand completely where youre coming from, i think you just value improving more than i do, while i value dollars more. i think i am improving when im 24-tabling, maybe not at the rate you are, but improving nevertheless, while making as much money per hour as possible. in addition, i think the most important next step i take to becoming better and making lots of money will be learning 6-max, not moving up further in full ring, as full ring games can become a little scarce at higher levels. ive never been very good at poker, but i could always multi-table pretty well, and im okay with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right on pattay. I give all you guys much respect for doing it and I am not saying you guys can't play poker good. I am jsut saying and even the main said it earlier youre bb/100 is gonna drop and you aren't going to be "playing poker" as much as you would say at like 10-12 tables. For me personally I wanna grow as a better player right now and work on buiding my roll to atleast 20k. I have a job and make more than enough to live on and I make some cash outs for travel/fun money. I am not even sure if I do make it to Renton or GM's level say like this time next year I will quit my job but who knows. Right now it is pretty cool to be making the kinda money I am playing poker and still have a job. My only point to you guy's and I may be totaly wrong is make sure your are still growing as a player. To me I wouldn't want to have to depend on rake back to make it. Brining in a few g's a month in rake back is great but I really think winning 10k+ a month should be any pro players real goal. Gl guy's and keep us posted on the 18+ tabling thing it really is quite impressive.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:02 AM

Lol, thanks split! [censored] update unchecked the box for me and I didn't even think about it...
Old 11-02-2007, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol, thanks split! [censored] update unchecked the box for me and I didn't even think about it...

[/ QUOTE ]

hopefully FTP fixxes this. that wud b hella bad if fish come to play, think there are no tables running...and then bounce off to Stars (where i have no money ATM =) )
Old 11-02-2007, 08:07 AM

Damn true. Anybody has an idea what the the update was about? Something important to notice?
Old 11-02-2007, 08:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn true. Anybody has an idea what the the update was about? Something important to notice?

[/ QUOTE ]

check ZOO. but some rly nice features added. for multitablers, they allow u to disable the damn lobby poppin up whenever u either close a table or deny a seat (check under "Options")
Closed Thread