FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: collusion?
yes 18 26.09%
no 51 73.91%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: happy birthday terrorism

we'll never be PC... thats a good thing.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, i wasn't really into railing on anyone before this. But seriously, it's people like you that make me worry for the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, ppl who have a laid back attitude to life and its atrocities is a huge threat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it's an important skill to be able to laugh at/belittle the suffering of others in ways that aren't even funny in the first place (we'll just go ahead and call this a "laid back" attitude tho)

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg different ppl have different kinds of humor. now, some ppl may not find holocaust/911/slavery jokes funny and some do. if i find them funny...why does that make you worry for the future?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you look on 9/11 as a source of humor. Because you don't look on it as a tragedy, you will never do anything to stop this kind of thing from happening again. You are what's wrong with the world today because you are an ambivilent resident. You don't take any responsibility for the world in which you live, and you are unlikely to ever be part of any solution.

Not only are you not a part of the solution, you are also a part of the problem. Your ambivalent attitude is an enabling mechanism -- it creates an environment in which bad people can do bad things with less risk of retribution. People like you do nothing when they see a woman being raped. Because you do nothing for that woman you don't even know, it makes it easier for the rapist to rape.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Because you look on 9/11 as a source of humor. Because you don't look on it as a tragedy, you will never do anything to stop this kind of thing from happening again. You are what's wrong with the world today because you are an ambivilent resident. You don't take any responsibility for the world in which you live, and you are unlikely to ever be part of any solution.

Not only are you not a part of the solution, you are also a part of the problem. Your ambivalent attitude is an enabling mechanism -- it creates an environment in which bad people can do bad things with less risk of retribution. People like you do nothing when they see a woman being raped. Because you do nothing for that woman you don't even know, it makes it easier for the rapist to rape.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus [censored] christ you can't be serious
Old 09-11-2007, 05:59 PM

nice level..lol
Old 09-11-2007, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-11-2007, 06:01 PM

yummmy!
Old 09-11-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hi welcome to BBV4L
Old 09-11-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are what's wrong with the world today because you are an ambivilent resident.

[/ QUOTE ]

next time, maybe you should look up the definition of 'ambivalent' before you get on the soap box

also, no need to grunch your posts... it's ok to use a spell check [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2007, 06:08 PM

as the token arab-american in this thread, i say (give or take maybe 5 of you) you're all idiots
Old 09-11-2007, 06:08 PM

Yes, stop laughing and start doing whatever it is that would make crazy [censored] zealots do crazy zealot [censored]. DO THIS OR I WILL BAN YOU!

wtf

I think pretending we can stop something like 9/11 from ever happening is really wrong headed. People are going to do bad bad things that will kill a lot of other people. Nothing we can do to stop it. The best thing we can do is recognize that it happens and not point fingers in the wrong places and make poor decisions (lol bushadministrationaments) using these horrible yet mostly random events as justification.
Closed Thread