Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2006, 10:04 PM

Default Re: Really F-d up situation I have found myself in...(long)

I must of missed the part about him being married, but If someone is [censored] up enough to marry this guy, I doubt she has ANY control over him whatsoever.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By this time he is married with children and lives in Massachusetts but constantly pops into Denver as he is a trucker and he is “on route”. She tries to avoid him but he befriends her brother somewhat in Denver.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would get the restraining order and then send a copy to his wife explaining the stalking another woman story. Does his employer know about this stalking? I would think this stalking and threats could become a felony - right? He could lose his job. I also have several guns and think the world would be a much better place without people like this.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2006, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Randle,

Wow. OK, you sound like a complete badass. I am glad I have given you props in other threads.

I never need any security, but just because it sounds awesome, I want to hire you sometime. Maybe on a Vegas trip, or maybe next time I go to NYC. It will be awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it doesn't involve security then the cost would only be 35/hr(under the table), assuming free food, airfare, hotel room, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he just wants to start fights with me, and you're bigger than me. And you have a gun. Diablo hates me.

~D
Old 02-22-2006, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Randle,

Wow. OK, you sound like a complete badass. I am glad I have given you props in other threads.

I never need any security, but just because it sounds awesome, I want to hire you sometime. Maybe on a Vegas trip, or maybe next time I go to NYC. It will be awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it doesn't involve security then the cost would only be 35/hr(under the table), assuming free food, airfare, hotel room, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he just wants to start fights with me, and you're bigger than me. And you have a gun. Diablo hates me.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not licensed to carry the gun in Nevada or New York though.
Old 02-22-2006, 03:32 AM

JT,

I've given this a lot of thought. You should make a XXX video with your girlfriend where she celebrates your johnson (however small) versus his. You should post this video to 2+2 and send it to him. Once he sees your love for each other, he'll probably give up. If not, come back to OOT for a new round of advice.

Goood Luck,
Shemp

(PS Can I have your iPod if you die in the near future?)
Old 02-22-2006, 03:48 AM

Default Re: Don\'t worry about some asian

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

wow...i grew up in LA and some of the hardest gangs at my school were asian gangs. They were not to be [censored] with and we always made it a goal to have at least one friend who was a memeber just in case.

I've seen people get stabbed, hit with bats, and we even saw someone get shot at a local pool-hall once, all by asian gangs.

not sure where you live but in LA we do take them seriously, even if their spoilers on their Civis are 5 feet tall.

[/ QUOTE ]

man dude, you gotta be kidding me! honestly, i am totally unaware of this so hearing this is shocking and educational. what area(s) does this hold in, and more importantly what types of "asians" are these thugs? i'd assume the 3 main groups (probably more but i am ignortant) of asians are:
-orientals (chinese, japanese, korean)
-SE asians
-indians

I just don't see group 1 or 3 be very violent

[/ QUOTE ]

my god, you have to be one of the most retarded people I have ever seen. You have never heard of the Triad or the yakuza, those are both extremely nasty asian gangs. Orgainized crime is organized crime no matter what the nationality is
Old 02-26-2006, 09:13 AM

Default Re: Don\'t worry about some asian

Update?
Old 02-26-2006, 11:48 AM

Lowell m'fers are crazy, i have 10-15 incidents with them, my friends and I since high school. The worst resulting in a stabbing in my friends back. Joe come stay in Roslindale with me, u can give me ur reasoning behind 1/2 straddling or open calling UTG when we were playing at Foxwoods.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:00 PM

Default UPDATE

UPDATE:

I haven't heard from the crazy guy for well over a week now. She sent out the restraining order from Colorado to Mass on Monday, overnight, so I assume he has been served with it this week. She also called his mother and she informed of his mother of his behavior (tight Laos community) and her mother has called his mother.

As for my ankle, I am finally walking as of Tuesday, slowly, and will be moving out in two weeks once I can carry things.

Thanks for your replies,
Joe
Old 03-02-2006, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If I understand it correctly, someone can break into your house in MA and you can shoot them and go to jail for murder.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is really F'd up. Come stay with me in Texas, tell the guy where you're at and sit in a lawn chair with my AK and wait for him. Psycho's are considered a game animal here. Seriously Joe, be careful.