Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

I'm thinking the same thing. I just didn't want to openly say it like that. It would be a little more public if its true. I wish that they would get that wire transfer stuff under a little better control. I want to do one soon!
Old 02-18-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like that becuase I want the full $600 for the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt Poker had a confusing statement regarding epassporte and a $600 first time deposit bonus.

Are existing customers that open an epassporte account eligible for this..or is the bonus only for new customers that have never deposited via any method?
Old 02-19-2007, 08:33 AM

I believe only new customers.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:28 AM

i was wondering if there are any NON _ US players and if they recomend EPASSPORTE or click2pay??
Old 02-19-2007, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no i do not have the press release but i was told on a bingo site that it was going out soon i guess the next few days will tell

[/ QUOTE ]

why don't you post the email you received then. one possibility which has been mentioned before is that they will do business with poker sites but not straight up gambling sites.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no i do not have the press release but i was told on a bingo site that it was going out soon i guess the next few days will tell

[/ QUOTE ]

The bingo site comment should be clear eveidence that this guy is just another goon looking to scare people.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:36 PM

for starters i am a woman not a goon and i am not trying to scare anyone this was told to all in chat by the chat master of a bingo site that epassporte was going out for usa players I dont know if this mean just to that site but i just wanted to tell people i already got stuck with neteller with money in there when they stopped servicing usa coustmers I just didnt want it to happen again to alot more I hope it is not true i tried to call them last night waited on hold for 34 minutes with no answer I hope I am wrong
Old 02-19-2007, 03:01 PM

Well I for one hope your wrong as I have a decent sum in FT I was hoping to withdraw. What is the deal with player transfers? Like finding someone to switch money with to Stars? I see those threads get locked on here. Where can you post that? I may need to resort to that if FT doesn't come up with a way to move money soon.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for starters i am a woman not a goon and i am not trying to scare anyone this was told to all in chat by the chat master of a bingo site that epassporte was going out for usa players I dont know if this mean just to that site but i just wanted to tell people i already got stuck with neteller with money in there when they stopped servicing usa coustmers I just didnt want it to happen again to alot more I hope it is not true i tried to call them last night waited on hold for 34 minutes with no answer I hope I am wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't mean to offend you, but there have been a lot of people making flase claims just to stir the pot.

We will see what happens, but there have been no official statements anywhere about them going away.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:58 PM

I have a fee question. If I use the virtual visa to pay my electric bill for example am I charged the $2 fee? It appears to me that the fee is only charged when getting cash from an ATM or sending the money to my bank account.

Thanks,

NZ
Closed Thread