Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 12:15 AM

Default Re: New version of Full Tilt Buddies v 1.8b1

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm having the same problem that I do not get any player lists for the tables I am sitting at. I have FTP installed to the standard directory, although I have my hand history files saving to a different directory.

Out of curiosity, I tried changing it to the directory that I have the hand histories saving to and I still have the same problem

I have downloaded the current version of both files

any help would be greatly appreciated

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you using the most recent version of Autohotkey? The current version is 1.0.47.01 and can be downloaded from: http://www.autohotkey.com/download/.

Please let me know if this solves the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have downloaded the latest AHK release as well as the latest version of your script. I am still having the same issues, as well as not, the script does not open tables properly. it just scrolls through the list and opens a random table (most of the time its not even the right limit)

Your help is greatly appreciated. I love this script
Old 07-26-2007, 01:44 AM

Default Re: New version of Full Tilt Buddies v 1.8b1

Covert Ops, that's the exact same problem I have. Except I didn't word it well. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2007, 07:52 AM

Default Full Tilt Buddies issues

[ QUOTE ]
I have downloaded the latest AHK release as well as the latest version of your script. I am still having the same issues, as well as not, the script does not open tables properly. it just scrolls through the list and opens a random table (most of the time its not even the right limit)

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the table opening is not always working correctly and am working on fixing it.

But, I thought I had fixed the issue with the player list not showing up. When you say you have the most recent version of the script, are you using v1.9 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...umber=11299331)? Also, please notice that the configuration of the script is now different. You need to tell it where your hand histories are being stored rather than where your Full Tilt software is installed.

Please let me know whether you are using version 1.9 or not and that you have configured it in the new way.

Thanks.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:53 AM

Default Full Tilt Buddies issues

[ QUOTE ]
Covert Ops, that's the exact same problem I have. Except I didn't word it well. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please let me know whether you are using version 1.9 or not and that you have configured it in the new way.

Thanks.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:56 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Buddies issues

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am using 1.9, but I didn't configure the HH location. I just did that now and it didn't seem to change anything. Out of curiosity, why is it even needed?
Old 07-26-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am using 1.9, but I didn't configure the HH location. I just did that now and it didn't seem to change anything. Out of curiosity, why is it even needed?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's needed because the script determines the players at the tables by reading the hand histories.

Just so we're clear, we are talking about the lower right hand box, yes? This will show you the players at each table. But, you must select one of the table in the lower left box, so that it knows which table to display players for.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the table opening is not always working correctly and am working on fixing it.

But, I thought I had fixed the issue with the player list not showing up. When you say you have the most recent version of the script, are you using v1.9 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...umber=11299331)? Also, please notice that the configuration of the script is now different. You need to tell it where your hand histories are being stored rather than where your Full Tilt software is installed.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH, I missed configuring it to where my HH's are stored. I'll fix that when I get home, and I'll report back on the results.

Thanks
Old 07-27-2007, 10:58 AM

how the **** do I open an .ahk file? hahah
Old 07-27-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how the **** do I open an .ahk file? hahah

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're looking for steps on how to run the script, this will do it:

- Make sure that you have the Full Tilt software set up to save your hand histories.

- Download and install Autohotkey: http://www.autohotkey.com/download/

- Download FullTiltBuddies1.9.ahk and AHKArray.ahk from: http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/FullTiltBuddies

- Run the script (double clicking should open it now that Autohotkey has been installed)

- Configure the hand history path by selecting Options | Set Hand History Path.

- Start finding buddies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's needed because the script determines the players at the tables by reading the hand histories.

Just so we're clear, we are talking about the lower right hand box, yes? This will show you the players at each table. But, you must select one of the table in the lower left box, so that it knows which table to display players for.

[/ QUOTE ]
No. This is happens:
<ul type="square">[*]I go to Buddies &gt; Find Buddies to locate all my fishy friends.[*]I click on a buddy that is online at a table I want to join (upper left box)[*]I double click on the table (in the script, not FTP) to join it (upper right box)[*]Script messes up by scrolling through all the tables in FTP and then opening one at random.[/list]The way it worked before, properly, was that it would re-search for that buddy (through the Find A Player...), then Open the table from that window.