Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 07:43 PM

Default Re: WORLD WAR 3

six nuclear weapons wouldn't come close to wiping out everything useful on the eastern seaboard of the US. especially not if they are the kind that you sneak into the US in pieces and build in a basement somewhere. those are more on the order of one or two zipcodes at MOST, not entire cities.

besides, if you deploy those six weapons in the six biggest cities, you aren't even taking out any military assets, but you are opening the door for the US to retaliate with nukes. any country or agent that has the ability to build and deploy six nukes inside the US would be a fool to use them this way. no country with nuclear technology would do this, only a non-affiliated terrorist cell. and even they would have much more effective uses for six nukes than simultaneously detonating them in US cities. they would detonate one and use the rest to hold the entire country hostage.

six nukes going off in six US cities would be terrible for the people in those cities, and bad for the economy as a whole, but it would be worse for basically anyone who is on our [censored]-list before or after the attack.

i'll say it again - the biggest wars of the 21st century will be fought outside the borders of the major powers. less powerful countries are much more likely to try to align themselves with one of the other major powers than they are to attack the US independently, via conventional or nuclear force.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
- Emptied reserves.
- Billions budget deficit.
- Everdropping US dollar.
- Virtually no oil 'cept for in frozen Alaska.
- "Globalized" heavy industries infrastructure.
- Goofiest school education system of the entire civilized world.
- Tens of millions of obese people unable to walk 500 meters let alone hold a gun.
- The nation of people that can not find their own country on world map, let alone know where the rest of the world is.

This has a lot of potential [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Certainly a ruthless power to reckon with.

God.. Dont even need an army. Japan sells 10%-20% of their reserves, buys some dollar bills, drops them from the air in big American cities - "The End". They would not want to loose their biggest market of course, but you see how "hard" this is? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the stupidest and most ignorant post Ive read on a forum in a long long time.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:27 PM

Lack of any criticism - sure sign the list is right on point. And you know it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] How many of you fellow Americans reading this post now can tell the capital of China from the top of their head or advice how much of population would be suitable for s draft? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2007, 09:31 PM

Your list is retarded and sucks. Just like its author....siiicckkk burrrnnnn

"You guys are fat so you obvi cant hold a gun!"... makes perfect sense. What country do you hail from? Im sure your military is a juggernaut
Old 10-21-2007, 10:12 PM

I think i read in a book about Nostradamus's predictions that WWIII would be fought between US + Europe against China + Islamic countries.

FWIW, I think we would be fine now, but in a couple years/decades China will be too powerful. But I am just making random predictions based on no facts like everyone else so whatevs.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lack of any criticism - sure sign the list is right on point. And you know it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] How many of you fellow Americans reading this post now can tell the capital of China from the top of their head or advice how much of population would be suitable for s draft? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

As I am Norwegian its hard to find any "fellow Americans" in anything.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think i read in a book about Nostradamus's predictions that WWIII would be fought between US + Europe against China + Islamic countries.

[/ QUOTE ]

About 10 years ago I heard people saying that Nostradamus had warned us that WWIII would start with the conflict in the Balkans (Ex-Yoguslavia), and some used that as a sign that NATO should stay away from meddling in the conflict. Now that that situation was sorted out without escalating into a major conflict I guess people will find other verses by Nostradamus that they can interpret to mean something they can relate to todays situation.

30 yeears ago you could probably read verses written by Nostradamus that you would understand to mean that WWIII would be a nuclear war between US and USSR.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:28 PM

Conventional warfare is old hat. Why would you face off against an opponent with superior firepower straight up? Makes no tactical sense. The U.S. military can quite obviously be defeated. Just not with a navy, air force, etc., trying to match up. Am I wrong? We can't invade them and they can't invade us. Unless the political leadership of one side decides to give up and the nation goes along with the decision. No?
Old 10-21-2007, 10:39 PM

vixicator,

You're correct, the entire discussion is redic simply because a war between any of the countries mentioned simply wouldn't happen like is being said. The taking out of nukes from this thread pretty much destroys everything from a real standpoint.

The real threat with nukes involved is for china to cripple us with economics, and for us the be hacked and destroyed from the inside. The risk of invasion will never happen, because if it ever came close the entire world would die.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:50 PM

'Cept for the Australians.

ps And the Marsians obviously.