10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2006, 10:10 AM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the work put in so far... I will definently be donating soon.

I am still having trouble with reading the Stars pot amount. It looks like everything else is working correctly. Here are my settings

1. I am running windows media center edition, but I have tried it on both windows classic and windows xp theme
2. 32 bit color
3. I have tried adding the ,"",30 portion of the code
4. I expanded the target area so that it covers the entire pot section
5. I am running the hyper simple theme.

Thanks for any help.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:58 PM

Dave,

I am flirting with the idea of trying to modify your script to allow 100% control from the keyboard.

I am assuming that getting the keystrokes to fire off your functionality won't be a problem.

I am not sure how I would be able to control folding, calling, raising from an ahk script.

Do you have any quick help, tips or ideas?
Old 10-28-2006, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In both solutions (one you proposed and mine which I think are very similair) it would be very nice to have an option to somehow highlight the windows when you have available action (normally they pop-up but if we use auto-focus for windows under mouse or for windows when you click we may miss the action). Something like colouring the border of the window to yellow or anything like that would do I think.

[/ QUOTE ]Isn't that what TableHighlighter does?
http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.c...yAutoHotKey%29

[ QUOTE ]
I am flirting with the idea of trying to modify your script to allow 100% control from the keyboard.

I am assuming that getting the keystrokes to fire off your functionality won't be a problem.

I am not sure how I would be able to control folding, calling, raising from an ahk script.

[/ QUOTE ]Isn't that what TableNavigator does?
http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/TableNavigator

(Does TN highlight as well? Can't remember, as I'm not really using it.)

Let's not make dave reinvent these wheels, let's just let him fix Full Tilt support kthx _dave_ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2006, 05:17 PM

After playing a long session, the scroll down stopped working on stars completely for some reason, I just changed the value in the script and reloaded it and it worked for a bit more before it stopped again
Old 10-29-2006, 06:06 AM

Hi Dave,

I used your script for two sessions now and it works great! (except when Stars refuses to draw the slider which happens sometimes here [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img])

I've got one question though, does my mouse-cursor HAVE to hover the window I want to bet in? I am using keystrokes to do the betting for me, but unless I move my mouse to the active table nothing happens. I would like to work without my mouse.
Is this something in your script, or is MultiTableHelper getting in the way somewhere?
Old 10-29-2006, 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't see a "bet pot" button at all using the hyper-simple theme. if i right click on the "Pot: $xxx.xx" amount, it will input the correct number into the bet window if i'm initiating the action on that street. i also don't get a popup from the system tray like i saw in a few other screenshots. the mouse wheel does work for me though.

is there an updated version, or is it just v.01? and if so, could we maybe start a new thread for this script with a link to the most updated version in the OP?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll answer this [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

There IS no "bet pot" button. You can right-click anywhere on the table to do the betting for you.
The popup you saw in screenshots is a debug-window, which you don't need if everything works fine, which seems to be your case [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2006, 05:09 PM

does this work for anyone using the default theme, or am i the only one having problems with it?

i strongly dislike the "hyper simple" theme [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2006, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

does this work for anyone using the default theme, or am i the only one having problems with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are certainly not the only one having problems - I am currently messing around with various bits of the script, Stars &amp; Full Tilt - hopefully the next version I post will be much, much more reliable in different configurations.

dave.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave,

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be pretty simple. You'll have to get the size of the active window then use those sizes to figure out where the action buttons are going to be. Then hook dave's betpot into a key and use the AHK mouse control to click on the appropriate action button.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:26 PM

dave any chance you could add BetPot functionality for Tribeca, UB or OnGame in the near future?