Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If your standard raise is 3BB its correct to stel ...than in limit
more 2 10.00%
less 18 90.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: I\"M down 20k all of a sudden LONG (with cliff notes)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it was both mine and my parents fault I didn't know about it until the other day, even though legally and technically it is only mine ...he's my dad tho so that shouldn't really matter

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly you missing the point... it wasn't some banker who gave me this paper.. it was my father... technical legal issues shouldn't come into play, unless of course he's real shady and F'ed up

[/ QUOTE ]

I have your answer kill your sketchy father. He's such a bad person. In fact he's worse than Hitler. He tricked his lazy son into paying for part of his college. O!, the humanity.

[/ QUOTE ]

well considering I haven't really talked to him about it yet, I don't know if he's being "F'ed up" ...

you have zero reading comprehension, you just respond with ridiculous sarcasm that doesn't make much sense... I never said he was f'ed up...
Old 08-02-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it was both mine and my parents fault I didn't know about it until the other day, even though legally and technically it is only mine ...he's my dad tho so that shouldn't really matter

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly you missing the point... it wasn't some banker who gave me this paper.. it was my father... technical legal issues shouldn't come into play, unless of course he's real shady and F'ed up

[/ QUOTE ]

I have your answer kill your sketchy father. He's such a bad person. In fact he's worse than Hitler. He tricked his lazy son into paying for part of his college. O!, the humanity.

[/ QUOTE ]

well considering I haven't really talked to him about it yet, I don't know if he's being "F'ed up" ...

you have zero reading comprehension, you just respond with ridiculous sarcasm that doesn't make much sense... I never said he was f'ed up...

[/ QUOTE ]

You act like this is some really complicated problem. Your the only one that keeps complicating it.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:34 PM

? I'm just listening to people's posts and responding to them... people like you who say nothing logical are the ones complicating it... so like i said just shutup and listen for once
Old 08-02-2007, 01:37 PM

Have you really read all the posts in this thread. Most people aren't on your side. The same stuff has basically been repeated for the last 100 posts.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you really read all the posts in this thread. Most people aren't on your side. The same stuff has basically been repeated for the last 100 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf are you talking about, i never said people agreed with me... people like you say some dumb stuff and I respond... i guess I should stop... because people like you never shutup
Old 08-02-2007, 02:17 PM

I think OP just needs to understand responsibility.

You need to grow up and take responsibility for YOUR OWN education. Who cares your dad didn't make it 110% clear to you, it's YOUR education, so take responsibility like any other grown adult. Paying for your own tuition is absolutely normal, and the fact you keep saying your dad was being shady is so stupid.

Even if your parents can easily afford the money, why should they pay for it? You're an adult now, you should be paying ALL your own bills and expenses.

People have a problem with you because you make it sound normal that parents will pay for their education. That's so arrogant. And it sounds like your parents are carrying the larger portion of the expenses for your college, which should be considered way more than courteous.

So your father didn't make it clear. Ok.. So I guess every expense, bills, and all that he has taken care of goes out the window and is forgotten. You really sound naive about the whole situation and the further this thread goes, the more pathetic you sound.

Grow up, take responsibility, pay the small 100 dollar bills per month, and move on. You should be thanking your father for everything he has done to this point, not calling him shady or dodgey. It was a simple mistake of not making it clear but considering you signed your name away, YOU should be the one asking questions if you're not clear on what you are signing.

It's very simple: grow up and be a responsible adult.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:38 PM

"So your father didn't make it clear. Ok.. So I guess every expense, bills, and all that he has taken care of goes out the window and is forgotten."

when did i say this? I said I was thankful for all of that...capones same thing over and over complaint should be directed at you
Old 08-02-2007, 02:50 PM

Well you don't sound grateful at all. You did call him shady for basically having you pay for your own bills, that you signed yourself. -idiot-
Old 08-02-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Basically I'm pissed, I don't want to be 20k in debt, .... thanks Dad for asking me what I wanted to do after college, instead of just assuming I'd like to act like a responsible adult and live in the real world, which potentially involves bills & stuff

arghhh I'm just mad... my life is great, and I owe it all to my dad, but for now I just feel like a pawn, and at the very least it's his fault for making me feel that way

standard wah wah wah i had to dig coal mines to pay off my student loans are expected, but posts from people who can actually relate to me would be appreciated

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-02-2007, 02:59 PM

Just close this topic, it seems like he's just trying to level. Its just circular reasoning, over and over again.