Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2007, 08:05 AM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

[ QUOTE ]
he knowingly put himself in a situation with a girl with a reputation and something bad happened. why do people feel bad for him being taken advantage of when no one felt bad for her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cause most people thinks it is worse to steal ten thousands of dollars than being served free drinks and end up with a guy and regret herself the next day.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:29 AM

Any possibility the account closing had to do with collusion and not playing on others accounts? NW and possible collusion and some of his friends have been up to debate before with some very weird hand histories.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark... instead of continuing to trash me here... let's meet up and discuss an agreement about the money

[/ QUOTE ]

tried to text u a while back, pm me ur new number

[/ QUOTE ]

still waiting...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 08-19-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I drank a lot

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Over the past year, I've grown a lot and matured

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

They are who I hang out with for drinks

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have no problem sitting down with you or grabbing a drink

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-19-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Despite what is written here, I am well liked and respected by the top people in my field.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please specify what field that is?
I can think of a few.

Just kidding, every Rose has it's thorn.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Despite what is written here, I am well liked and respected by the top people in my field.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please specify what field that is?
I can think of a few.

Just kidding, every Rose has it's thorn.

[/ QUOTE ]

sklansky tutored her and phil gordon put her in his videos.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:44 PM

I have never met Brandi, so I can only judge her by her posts and those who have been posting that have witnessed her actions. But based on this, a few things are obvious.

1. She does not comport herself well at the poker tables based on how she behaved at the WSOP heads-up tourney and the main event.

2. She is a habitual liar, particularly when she feels it will improve anyone's opinion of her. Just see her claims of wanting to settle up with Newhizzle, but never actually doing anything about it.

3. She always portrays herself as the victim. Even in the post above where she claims she is taking responsibility for her actions, she really wants to tell everyone how she is the poor young girl just trying to have some fun, and when everyone started insulting her she just reacted badly. And now that she is the ripe old age of 24 or 25 she is very wise and will not be immature anymore.

4. She is a complete attention whore. She claims she does not understand want the attention given to her in these forums, but yet she started the inane "Where's Brandi?" thread with a post of complete babble posing as some unnamed personal assistant who just happens to misspell exactly the same words she does.

If you want to question why I care about Brandi, the fact is that I really don't, but since the threads that involve her always wind up being highly entertaining, I read every one of them. The only reason I'm posting this is that on the off-chance that JennFox actually isn't Brandi, maybe she can realize that there are plenty of non-misogynistic reasons why people don't give Brandi any respect.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:09 PM

im not defending brandi in particular. the attitudes in general kinda suck. and the attitude towards me just posting that kinda sucked.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im not defending brandi in particular. the attitudes in general kinda suck. and the attitude towards me just posting that kinda sucked.

[/ QUOTE ]
hug?
Old 08-19-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
on a sidenote, brandi doesn't owe any money to anyone right now from what i can tell. all your stories are just that: stories. fairytales, practically... the worst thing brandi has done to anyone is to herself. she trusted the wrong people. these people who like to ridicule her publically are obviously overlooking the fact that they are far more toxic as people than she will ever be.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
when brandi got taken advantage of by captain tom, every said 'oh you dumb [censored], you put yourself in that situation, no one feels bad for you'

i just wanted to point out that she gets more flack than anyone else and im not sure its fair

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
all i said was, this is between her and mark. no one here is perfect enough to be able to say all this [censored] to someone else day in and day out.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
what about the more logical guess that as brandi has gained legitimacy with some pros, it forced me to reevaluate whose opinions carried more weight: a bunch of anonymous internet posters... or professionals. you decide. clearly there are some legitimate people who are willing to give her a second chance.

its hilarious that this group of people would question MY interest in brandi, when it seems very clear to me that you all are the ones with the unhealthy obsession.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
im not defending brandi in particular.

[/ QUOTE ]