View Poll Results: Lenny or Carl?
Lenny 89 54.60%
Carl 74 45.40%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2007, 05:45 PM

Default Re: My ability to start threads in BBV4life

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
imo if Lori is making humerous comments in my thread I've done a good job. better than your whiney bs that I've stopped taking the time to bother even looking at.

[/ QUOTE ]

For reference, this is the brilliant thread he's referring to: here

After thac made the "I don't drink, but want to this weekend" thread and two more gimmick threads of "I don't think, but want to this weekend" and "I don't stink, but want to this weekend" appeared, The Hag thought it would be fairly brilliant and clever, not to mention a sweet addition to the forum (and obviously much more so than my whiney bs), to put an entirely new spin on the running gag by making a thread called "I don't blink, but want to this weekend." Following this, he was apparently absolutely incensed when a mod decided it was time for this gag to end, because if Lori replied to the thread (even if she's the only one who did), then it's blasphemy for that thread not to be a winner.

Yes, these are my haters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goofy, you're missing the point.

The point is when someone makes a thread, it isn't going to be on everyones wavelength and it won't please or amuse everyone.

But if these threads get deleted then there wouldn't be any threads because it's impossible to make ones that 100% of people will like.

You don't find my post funny. Fair enough. I don't like yours, I don't read them, but people should be allowed that choice, same with Eric W. If people think he sucks then just don't open his threads.

I think luckyjimm sucks, I don't open his threads and I've blocked him so I can't see his retarded posts.
What's wrong with using these features and doing it this way instead of Mod Nazi style?

I know when I make threads some people will look at it and think, wow what a dick, could this guy be any less funny etc. but if I cheer up 20% of the people that read my thread then it can't be a bad thing right? Unless there is something truly offensive in a thread or something really ban worthy then I think that all threads should be left as they are and the sucky ones will drop off the front page soon enough anyway.

And on a final note, I pm'ed ab mod about the lock of my thread, and that particular mod said it was funny and they wouldn't have locked it. There is too much personal preference of the mods being inflicted open the whole forum which is what needs to stop imo.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey guys just checking into this trainwreck

[/ QUOTE ]

EDD,

sup?

[/ QUOTE ]

not much, for some reason im tilting from womens soccer but go figure.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:48 PM

Goofy [censored] the haters, dont even waste time defending yourself.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:49 PM

Edd,

I don't even care about women's soccer, but it's fantastically lol to change goalies and get owned 4-0.

I haven't clicked on any of the "I don't want to aslkfaslkfj this weekend threads".
Old 09-27-2007, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edd,

I don't even care about women's soccer, but it's fantastically lol to change goalies and get owned 4-0.

I haven't clicked on any of the "I don't want to aslkfaslkfj this weekend threads".

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah dude. that decision to bench solo for scurry was beyond retarded. i moped around watching the second half after that bs red card that boxx got and it was just way too depressing.

then i wake up and see this image and its even more depressing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2007, 05:55 PM

you cannot play soccer in pants like that it is a rule
Old 09-27-2007, 05:57 PM

please ban ericw, ty
Old 09-27-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you cannot play soccer in pants like that it is a rule

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-27-2007, 06:01 PM

getting back to the matter at hand,

confining ericw to one thread is really lame. i understand he can create an annoying amount of ops which mainly are hypothetical questions geared at getting to know humans better. however, recently he started posting different actual events in his life, which were funny and entertaining.

i don't want you to think, dids, that creating your own thread to which you are confined justifies the ericw thread. i enjoy seeing your ops and i wish you wouldnt have listened to the whining 200-post guys say that you are too no content. we are, after all, in the no content forum essentially.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:03 PM

p.s. unban (big)big_al