Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 08:33 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: June. (#10 of 10.)

[ QUOTE ]

No it does not, other factors are relevant for instance on how soft the games are. Besides the most important part of data mining is improved game selection, stats while playing is just icing. So if games are always soft data mining does not matter much, this is not true for WPEX.

[/ QUOTE ]

On other sites with more traffic it's more important to have a HUD. I've just found that on WPEX 90% of the other players are regulars where you should know their tendencies.

[ QUOTE ]
The only criteria to judge with, is what gives the best return after taking all things into consideration. Not saying I have it right, just what I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, wherever you make the most money is the place to be.

[ QUOTE ]

B&M is recreation not work so does not count the same way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough.

BO
Old 06-17-2007, 09:08 PM

Dear WSEX GM...

I have happily played at WSEX without PT or PAHUD for many months now... but since the start of June, the number of tables in your poker room have virtually run dry.

Regardless of the reasons for this, I think maybe it is time to bite the bullet and let the PAHudders back. In doing so, you would significantly increase the traffic (and subsequently the number of tables going) in WSEX almost overnight.

I never played at WSEX during the time that PAHud was allowed, so I am not fully aware of the reasons behind your banning the programme from WSEX in the first place.

But as WSEX stands right now; during peak time hours I can only just manage to get two tables going... (whilst sat on a five name waiting list for the only other two tables running)...

...And for lack of a better term, 'that sucks'.

Ray.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
all these things yall are talking about are fine and dandy, but i just want to get a measly 50 bux on this site, to try it out. ive tried every cridit card that i own, and they all get declined. anyone have any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

My check card did not work at first either. Then I got a call from the fraud department asking if it was a legitimate charge. I told them that it was and I would appreciate it if they would let it through. It works now...however I haven't tried lately (with 100% rb there is no reason to reload). Try calling your CC company and asking about the charge, but don't tell them it is for poker. Try to find out from wpx what the charge comes up as, I can't remember right now what it was.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

- When I time out, and press "I'm back", I'm folded another hand before I actually can play. Please fix this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-18-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all these things yall are talking about are fine and dandy, but i just want to get a measly 50 bux on this site, to try it out. ive tried every cridit card that i own, and they all get declined. anyone have any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

If they still have the Western Union option, I think that only costs $6. Just call and ask.

Even if you paid the $10 for Moneygram, though, you wouldn't have to play long to save that much in rake.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mods/fellow 2+2ers: To keep the WSX monthly thread under control, how about moving the "dealt vs contributed" debate to another thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

I started a thread in Poker Theory: The Affect of Rake, No Rake, and Rakeback on Preflop Strategy

The upshot: 100% rakeback awarded by dealt-hands method is strategically equivalent to a fully raked game, and so the game should be played tighter than a rakefree game.

If you want to debate the validity of this statement, which I believe to be fact, bring it.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If they still have the Western Union option, I think that only costs $6. Just call and ask.

Even if you paid the $10 for Moneygram, though, you wouldn't have to play long to save that much in rake.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure it's free if you deposit over 250 or 500 or somthing
Old 06-19-2007, 01:50 AM

Forgetting all the technical issues and bots for a second, have you guys thought about advertising or seeking out endorsements? I'm sure once you get up and running in any way at all your 100% rakeback will wipe competitors off the map!
Old 06-19-2007, 06:07 AM

Goosfraaba,

That was what was being said about it 2 years ago. Fish don't care about the rake.

V
Old 06-19-2007, 06:25 AM

Please add 10 seat Sit N go's for the $30, $50, and $100 buy ins.
Closed Thread