Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: ** Official August Chat Thread: The White Swan **

august
Old 08-16-2007, 11:25 AM

i was up 900 last night but because of [censored] like treysfull and other donkeys i lost it all. damnit

I got in an argument with him. WEll no really i was just trying to tell him how much he sucked and he was trying to say the same to me so it wasnt much of and argument on his part. He also said he had a girlfriend. At this point it old him to lies to much. Any ways he makes retarded plays that make me LOL and then coolers me after i know his fagggggot nit ass is full of it and i still get fuckt. Then he starts acting like some kinda tuff guy like IRL he could kick my ass LOLOLOLOLOL. Prodigy of course is trying to get me to chill out this whole time so i just went to bed instead.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:45 AM

LOL

I was actually just doing something to keep me interested so I was screwing around and making just stupid comments that only you picked up as huge sarcasm.

It helped: Brought my day from -550 or so to +330 ended at +300
Old 08-16-2007, 11:49 AM

Yeah well when you were telling treys that he was good and that he should challenge me Heads up to show me what is what.....I was ROFLMFAO.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:49 AM

This hand is so standard IMO, didn't feel it warranted its own thread, so posting it here. Anyone disagree? Villain is 17/4/1 but only have around 50 hands on him.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 8 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $116.65
BB: $97.65
UTG: $146.00
UTG+1: $187.05
MP1: $115.85
MP2: $57.00
Hero (CO): $157.25
BTN: $56.50

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (8 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">UTG+1 raises to $4.00</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $13.00</font>, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls $9.00

Flop: ($27.50) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG+1 checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $20.00</font>, UTG+1 calls $20.00

Turn: ($67.50) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG+1 checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $50.00</font>, UTG+1 calls $50.00

River: ($167.50) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG+1 checks, <font color="red">Hero bets all-in for $74.25</font>, UTG+1 calls $74.25

Pot Size: $316.00 ($3 Rake)
Old 08-16-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It took a final table (3/333) in a $4 limit Hold 'Em donkament but I got there.

1k+ on the day yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

congrats man!
Old 08-16-2007, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah well when you were telling treys that he was good and that he should challenge me Heads up to show me what is what.....I was ROFLMFAO.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was just because I knew you had played a lot of HU before so knew you had a huge edge there..was only trying to be nice. In all honesty, I DO think treys has improved his game immensely from where it was when I first moved up. Don't take that as me saying he is good or anything, but his game itself has seemed to improve, IMO.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol - If Treys had bit I think you would have owed Prodigy a percentage [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was just because I knew you had played a lot of HU before so knew you had a huge edge there..was only trying to be nice. In all honesty, I DO think treys has improved his game immensely from where it was when I first moved up. Don't take that as me saying he is good or anything, but his game itself has seemed to improve, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah man i knew what you were doing there. THeres not way hed take that bait but it was funny non the less. I think hes trying to get better but just now sucks in a different way. I'm a very biased opinion at this point obviously. But again there are people I hate who ill admit are better at poker than I am. Like anyone darker than me i automatically hate LDO but if they are better at poker then me so be it.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:50 PM

K good day so far, +1,000 and got in argument with blunty at the table. He called me a stepping stone that he was goin to walk over or somthing like that wtf? But blunty whos the guy stagnating at 200nl? wouldnt that guy be considered the stepping stone? THen he called me a hick,lol which you all may have the impression but i accually live in a suburban community on a golf course for [censored] sake. Hicks hate me cause im super tan and they think im gonna breath all the white mans air and all that.They are also jelous of my wicked trap shooting talents.

O and prodigy i woulda totaly given you juice if treys woulda played me. Might give you money just for that laugh.

Cmar ban blunty, ban hiiiiim.
Closed Thread