Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 08:01 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: July(LC/NC)**

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Changing your ftp avatar to smiling works as well, i had someone stack off w/ QQ on an A high board after i did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz plz tell me you learned this from me! This can double your winrate at ftp, srsly

[/ QUOTE ]
Dunno who i learned it from, somewhere on these boards in one of the cheese threads. And ya, it does tend to work quite well

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it was Fix. I've had a couple of goes with it too, but no redic calls yet. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the concept. is there a recommended avatar for this technique?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't use avatars, but maybe you should try the blond douchebag.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is in fact the one i use - have we played?? is he a douchebag?
Old 07-14-2007, 09:35 AM

Also an aside, I completely blew up at a fellow that was giving advice about what I had to another person at the table in the middle of a hand. I shoved and the guy said "fold he has the straight" and the guy folded (I actually had a boat). I told that guy that that sort of table talk isn't allowed, it's tantamount to cheating and not to do it again, he scoffed and told me "I had no authority." Would reporting him to stars support be an overreaction?
Old 07-14-2007, 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also an aside, I completely blew up at a fellow that was giving advice about what I had to another person at the table in the middle of a hand. I shoved and the guy said "fold he has the straight" and the guy folded (I actually had a boat). I told that guy that that sort of table talk isn't allowed, it's tantamount to cheating and not to do it again, he scoffed and told me "I had no authority." Would reporting him to stars support be an overreaction?

[/ QUOTE ]

no. poker sites usually take quite a hard line on this, quite rightly IMO.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no. poker sites usually take quite a hard line on this, quite rightly IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's happened to me 3 times in the past week, one time it may have won me a big pot (I had quads and he said "call he's on tilt") and twice it maybe lost me a big pot.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:04 AM

Insta-report. Really. these guys are costing people money. It's worth than saying "ty" to a fish after sucking out and making him leave instead of pittying him and making him rebuy.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is in fact the one i use - have we played?? is he a douchebag?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if we've played? SN? I have them disabled because of PAHUD, so... I actually think it's the one that I picked during registration. He just looks sleazy I think.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. insta email support dude.. pretty sure this guy is gonna get in trouble
Old 07-14-2007, 10:58 AM

i had today 6 times saw 3 times a flop and i my opponents hit 3 times a set (should have gotten away from it once but i was talking to a buddy over msn...though my opponent had no money behind and pushed)
Old 07-14-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. insta email support dude.. pretty sure this guy is gonna get in trouble

[/ QUOTE ]

he would get insta-booted from a live club, or at least warned, so what makes it any more acceptable online? id report him straight away
Closed Thread