View Poll Results: wtf???
LAWL 85 47.49%
el-oh-el 76 42.46%
BASTARD 18 10.06%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2007, 11:11 AM

Default Re: truth

There are seriously only 10 players left? Wowzers

Since I'm the only confirmed villager in this game (as far as I know) I will be doing as much as possible to help us win this

Although today I have the Rockies game and it is the busy season at work, so today might not be the day where I kick ass

But on that list Books pretty much has to be evil

I can read Eskimo, Stephen is confirmed, both Siegmund and Mark's objections to the claims were very villagery to me, LastChance doesn't care, and Chuckles actually could be a good vote too

Tokyo I have no clue, and I guess Our House claimed a role that's not confirmable so he's probably still evil

So Books-OurHouse-Chuckles would be my votes
Old 10-03-2007, 11:12 AM

also we are getting a really really microscopic range for players that patrick could be, given that anyone that has been silenced so far can not be patrick.

patrick: if you are not going to claim today, you need to make sure we can identify all of your peeks.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:13 AM

wait what did our house claim? we cant be too sure on tokyo either... i really didnt like the tone of his claim yesterday. its possible vick took a gamble that there would be no beckham in the game
Old 10-03-2007, 11:19 AM

Our House claimed Federline I think

But I don't think that's even close to confirmable right?

I'm not Antonius FWIW
Old 10-03-2007, 11:25 AM

Note that i DO believe tokyo (more than i dont believe him), but here is the problems i have with his claim:

[ QUOTE ]
***ANNOUNCEMENT***

Bobo sucks. Apparently I am David Beckham. I was told I was Tom Glavine the secret role, but I guess that was a lie. He gave me an arsenal of 4 pitches to use (1 per day) that did various things. I threw my curve D1 and it gave me information about someone's role. I selected Patton, and was told "this person existence is not good for you" I did not use a pitch D2. I used my fastball D3, and it made my vote worth two instead of one. I did not use anything today. I have 2 other pitches, a change-up and a knuckleball, but I doubt they do anything or if the other two pitches really worked since apparently I am not the secret role. Bob told me that on D5, I would get 'relief help' and whatever pitches I had left would double in effectiveness. Obviously this was a lie and bullcrap.

I hope this explains why I was gung-ho on Patton. I was given crappy info cause apparently I am a fake role. I won't be throwing any other pitches because I don't want to risk any negative aspects (although I doubt they will do anything, I doubt my double voting power was even in effect). <- what?

It would pretty damn hilarious if in fact I was a 'secret' Secret role,' and my pitches actually do stuff. I have no doubt that this role was rigged to me though, cause this is [censored] sucky and bob is the kind of d-bag who would do this to me. <- way tmi, sounds nervous

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
well i'm assuming i am. i have not been explicitly told so. but the death of the secret role makes it pretty damn unlikely i am actually 'tom glavine.' it makes sense too bc bob hates tom glavine, and he hates me. <- tmi again

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it has to do with me making an 'announcement' yesterday, which i did not end up doing (with reason).

[/ QUOTE ]

I find your ideas intriguing, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

LOL if you're david beckham, btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not make an announcement yesterday because Patton was being lynched. I was ready to claim the secret role and reveal my D1 "information", but he was going down so I decided not to role-claim and stay hidden for a little longer. <- not tokyo-like

[/ QUOTE ]

also, i was under the impression david beckham would be told he was the same as the secret role, ie. the mets bullpen, but simply wouldnt have the secret roles power/win condition.

seems like there is a high chance tokyo is figuring with the amount of detail he put in noone will question him but to me it seems there is a decent chance its all bs
Old 10-03-2007, 11:26 AM

Default Re: Insane Celebrity WW (And PS Mets SUCK!) Long Game!

[ QUOTE ]
David Beckham – Beckham is told he is the Secret Role. He will be under the impression he possess the Secret Role powers but in reality will win with village and will be a USELESS VILLAGER, LOLZ! As usual this game, will peek as Beckham.

[/ QUOTE ]

relatively ambiguous statement i guess, and unclarifyable at this point.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
David Beckham – Beckham is told he is the Secret Role. He will be under the impression he possess the Secret Role powers but in reality will win with village and will be a USELESS VILLAGER, LOLZ! As usual this game, will peek as Beckham.

[/ QUOTE ]

relatively ambiguous statement i guess, and unclarifyable at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

the secret role's powers were not explicitly stated. all it was said when patton died was that his goal was 'to suck', so i have no idea what went along with that. i was not told to suck, so w/e.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:58 AM

if you disagree that bob would purposely rig the game to f' with me, then you're incredibly wrong. that is 100% something he would do. im sorry that im biased because i know him.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:59 AM

tokyo: i was under the impression from the role description that you would be given the exact same pm as patton. i could easily be mistaken on this
Old 10-03-2007, 12:00 PM

all im doing is just passing what i was told along. im pretty sure it was all bullcrap anyway.