Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Slow Game 2 Game Thread

sorry; swamped today; it may be tomorrow before i get to re-read and post thoughts and vote
Old 09-26-2007, 01:57 PM

yes!

nich, i'm awake now. unless you are pulling a cruel slowroll i nailed dustin, we have this game won, and all you have to do is seal it.

i think i've made good arguments for lynching dustin and i don't think he's defended himself very well. i honestly don't really feel like responding to each of his recent posts, but if it would satisfy you, i can.

this is my very first long game. i absolutely would not make this above-the-rim fancy play as a wolf. as a wolf i'd be going for the highest percentage play to get 1 vote, and that would probably be attacking some of your logic like i have time and time again in the thread. to be honest i would be playing it like dustin tried to because that's what makes the most sense. we are poker players and we like to give ourselves outs.

your last post said that dustin should never ever be lynched and that you were going to vote me 80/20 over dmk. when i figured out that dustin must be the wolf i freaked out as i was very afraid of getting snap-lynched. you had no problem majoritying clown and i thought you might come in and put an "obvious" vote on me.

nich this is my first game and i haven't been fooling all these werewolf experts. i am a villager. i'll be around to answer any questions you may have.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:17 PM

nich, i'm going out now but i'll check back here periodically. whatever you do, please don't lynch me before talking to me.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:52 PM

lol @ all the psychological manipulation, mistruths, and lies in this post

[ QUOTE ]
yes!

nich, i'm awake now. unless you are pulling a cruel slowroll i nailed dustin, we have this game won, and all you have to do is seal it.

i think i've made good arguments for lynching dustin and i don't think he's defended himself very well. i honestly don't really feel like responding to each of his recent posts, but if it would satisfy you, i can.

[/ QUOTE ]

your arguments haven't been close to good and you've basically ignored my responses to you last night, and are now ignoring me today

[ QUOTE ]

this is my very first long game. i absolutely would not make this above-the-rim fancy play as a wolf. as a wolf i'd be going for the highest percentage play to get 1 vote, and that would probably be attacking some of your logic like i have time and time again in the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

this isn't true. I had thought you attacked Nich more but you haven't. You asked me and Mets one time if we could make any sense of his posts, you questioned him for clearing Dmk and pushed the Dmk/Nich line a bunch, but stay you attacked Nich's logic a bunch is a big overstatement.

[ QUOTE ]

your last post said that dustin should never ever be lynched and that you were going to vote me 80/20 over dmk. when i figured out that dustin must be the wolf i freaked out as i was very afraid of getting snap-lynched. you had no problem majoritying clown and i thought you might come in and put an "obvious" vote on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

There isn't much I can say to this. Its a strong argument and if you win i think it will be because of it. The problem is that you have absolutely no reason for being as incredibly confident on me as you were when day started- you didn't even consider Nich and made one unreasonable attack on me after the next- this isn't the way most villagers approach a final 3- especially when you'd said nothing about me thoroughout the game, and not that much about Nich either, execpt for linking him with Dmk a bunch of times.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:49 AM

hey nich,

i'm going to bed, i'll be up around noon. i didn't really feel the need to bicker with dustin today and clutter the thread more but i do want to make one point.

i came gunning hard after dustin because i needed him to know that i was dead serious about lynching him. i figured that as a villager, he would have to think something like, "holy crap i'm pretty sure the other villager is about to mislynch me and lose the game for us, i gotta do something drastic to turn him around here and convince him that we're on the same side"

i kept pressing dustin because i thought there was a chance he'd start spazzing, come up with something that i missed that cleared him or inciriminated you, anything to convince me not to vote him.

i'm pretty sure you'll make the right choice here, but please, again, if you are even thinking about lynching me please wait until i get to the thread so we can talk it out.

gg you guys, i've learned a lot from the both of you, and gl us in bobo's game.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:36 AM

lol Alex

you know damned well that there was nothing incriminating Nich or me and that only thing that had been keeping you alive up till this point was your tone

so you get to the final 3, all of a sudden decide that im a wolf and then demand that I make a case against Nich, and when I don't you try and build a case against me around that, when there was absolutely no case to begin with

also interesting is that after you vote me you don't respond to any of the points I made about you (except for your latest post attempting to explain your total unreasonableness), then disappear entirely today except for one post right before bed.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:39 PM

nich,

i see you posting. i dont think your decision is easy- alex has played very good today, but hes all wrong and is evil, so vote already please, or at least ask some questions
Old 09-27-2007, 03:40 PM

nich,

i'm here now just so you know.

man this is like having a guy tank a call on the river for 2 days, lol
Old 09-27-2007, 04:24 PM

sorry, pog acting up on comp today...tried posting long posts but didnt go through...on phone now...90/10 going aj....will read all posts from final 3 again before voting
Old 09-27-2007, 04:25 PM

nich 90/10 to lynch me?? if so that is a terrible decision