Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 04:56 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

[ QUOTE ]
i think you can still hold the thinkings of "how could he call with that?!" as long as you really know that its what you want. its what i do

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify: Of course I meant the people that actually wish he hadn't called and get mad because he did.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Up 5BI's today, and all I can do is sit here fuming that it's not 7BI's becuase of a retarded moron madsoifhS;OEFH;kshbsdbG totally misplaying his set.

[/ QUOTE ]
So you would rather have him play all his sets perfectly against you?

God people, if you decide to complain, please don't complain about the things that you actually have to long for the most. It makes you look somewhat silly and gives an explanation why you have logged so many hands on unl that it is actually "embarrassing".

Don't take this personally, Chomp. But a lot of people get in here and show that they haven't understood very basic principles of the game. As long as you ask yourself "How could he call with a gutshot goddammit?!?!?!?" you have a long way to go.

And to put this post into perspective: I haven't gotten rid of this thinking completely myself. But this is one of the things that I'm working on with top priority. AND SO SHOULD YOU!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, no problem Genz, but in fairness mate, my point was that I fully understand exactly what you're saying, AND YET I am still jacked off about it. THAT is the problem. I mean I wrote this:

[ QUOTE ]
I am trying to tell myself over and over and over again: I ONLY WIN THAT HAND 80% OF THE TIME...I HAVE TO LOSE IT 20% OF THE TIME!!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO LOSE ONE TIME OUT OF FIVE WHICH IS ACTUALLY PRETTY DAMNED REGULARLY!! GET A GRIP YOU MORON!! But I'm not listening to myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the psychological inability to rationalise this that I am moaning about, not monkeys misplaying hands.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:50 PM

i call it tournament syndrome, 'why did that mother [censored] call with ak when 3 people shoved in behind him???? now im out because of HIM! AHHHHHH' if you play cash with this syndrome, you're in for a trainwreck.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:22 PM

Just hooked my 24" Dell monitor. Old setup: 2 17" CRTs, with 1 20.1" Samsung in middle (Woulda had 3 20.1" samsungs if Stars didn't wait for 2 months to tell me they couldn't ship 'em).

New setup: the 24" dell and the 20.1" samsung. Might get another 20.1" since I'm used to 3 monitors.

Holla.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 PM

Sick. Pics...?!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:42 PM

Next week when I get my new office furniture.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:19 PM

Oh la la
Old 09-17-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just hooked my 24" Dell monitor. Old setup: 2 17" CRTs, with 1 20.1" Samsung in middle (Woulda had 3 20.1" samsungs if Stars didn't wait for 2 months to tell me they couldn't ship 'em).

New setup: the 24" dell and the 20.1" samsung. Might get another 20.1" since I'm used to 3 monitors.

Holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice, I miss the days of a multiple monitor desktop. Much fun imo. Laptop is nice as it helps me get out of the house, but the UB overlap is killing me. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2007, 09:16 PM

So no Poker (games, 2p2, reading, anything...) since Saturday night...4 proposals due this week...a major project closing out in October (closeouts require a ton of work for me)...means that the next two weeks are going to basically suck for poker. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The good news is that thanks to the UB weekend Donkfest and Fish Fry I am now rolled enough for 25NL, so I am going to move up once I can play again.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok ok, you're more baller than my dual 22". guess i'll have to go get a third. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

pictures to come tomorrow.
Closed Thread