Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 09:38 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

Ok as far as Duffy and Boiler are concerned they havent done or said very much and I dont think either is a wolf. Especially Boiler who has made soem confusing statements to me because it seems like he isnt even paying much attention to the game. If hes faking this as a wolf well done. If i ahd to pick one as a wolf id pick duffy, but both are villagers.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PDuffy

Shorty, the reasoning still sucks. You're claimed you were trying to get votes on me only to see if I would go ballistic? Well, it worked and nothing was gained. What were you going to do if everyone started piling onto me and you got a villager lynched...call the whole thing off right at the end? I doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did that with nich AND stephen. worked fine.

[/ QUOTE ]
And if you're a wolf?

Think about it from my PoV. I'm the one you're trying to gangbang and you're not cleared.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PDuffy

Shorty, the reasoning still sucks. You're claimed you were trying to get votes on me only to see if I would go ballistic? Well, it worked and nothing was gained. What were you going to do if everyone started piling onto me and you got a villager lynched...call the whole thing off right at the end? I doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did that with nich AND stephen. worked fine.

[/ QUOTE ]
And if you're a wolf?

Think about it from my PoV. I'm the one you're trying to gangbang and you're not cleared.

[/ QUOTE ]
OH, do you HONESTLY think I am more likely to be a wolf than villager given that:

1) I am seer peeked?
2) I played a key role (along with VR) in switching momentum onto Jared on day 1?

if i'm a wolf, do you realize how much information i am hemorrhaging to the village right now?
Old 06-20-2007, 09:42 PM

I also am like 100% positive Kumbuo is a villager i picked up a tell on both day 1 and day 2. I will not vote for her under any circumstances. So between her and Duffy ill vote duffy, but id rather vote metsandfisn fan for obvious reasons.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also am like 100% positive Kumbuo is a villager i picked up a tell on both day 1 and day 2. I will not vote for her under any circumstances. So between her and Duffy ill vote duffy, but id rather vote metsandfisn fan for obvious reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]
can you find any specific posts of duffy and boiler that you think clear / incriminate them?
Old 06-20-2007, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
zomg wtf old timers (!!eleve!n11!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

right back atcha!
Old 06-20-2007, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
can you find any specific posts of duffy and boiler that you think clear / incriminate them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I already said no you idiot, im inclined to believe both are innocent.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I already said no you idiot, im inclined to believe both are innocent.

[/ QUOTE ]
i also said clear moran
Old 06-20-2007, 09:46 PM

retarts
Old 06-20-2007, 09:48 PM

Whatever, if people want to know what i think before im eaten tonight, the only reads ive gotten for villagers for sure are Kumumbuo and DMK. Both have exhibited a new villager tell i have found in turbos that I again refuse to reveal. Kumubuo has exhibited it hardcore, DMK has only kind of exhibited itbut in turbos ive only seen it be wrong once since i noticed it, so id still bet both are clear.

I had some other reads for wolf but i peeked them both and they came up as wolves. I also read you (shortlien for a wolf) on day 2 but didnt bother peeking you because i know youll eventually be lynched anyway.