Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2007, 11:04 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

Maybe someone here can answer this: Sometimes when I open Full Tilt, the backgrounds and tables are all solid green. I have to restart the software to fix it. I can't figure out what is causing it. PAHUD? PT? The order in which I open my software? I've been trying to troubleshoot it, but I can't zero in on the problem.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe someone here can answer this: Sometimes when I open Full Tilt, the backgrounds and tables are all solid green. I have to restart the software to fix it. I can't figure out what is causing it. PAHUD? PT? The order in which I open my software? I've been trying to troubleshoot it, but I can't zero in on the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
No clue, cant say as I have ever heard of that. Do you have a lot of MOD'ed images? Is it one particular table background? Are any of your backgrounds .PNG instead of .JPG?

[ QUOTE ]
Also, am I the only one out here who wants card mods with the number "10" on them?

Let's voice ourselves! and offer monies to Fozz.

[/ QUOTE ]
Which deck would you like to see with a "10" instead of "T"?
Old 08-07-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

No clue, cant say as I have ever heard of that. Do you have a lot of MOD'ed images? Is it one particular table background? Are any of your backgrounds .PNG instead of .JPG?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked, and all of my backgrounds are .JPG. However, when I go to table options, the list of backgrounds is blank. So it is as if the backgrounds aren't loading on startup.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
are you using a script to open FT?..if so you need the complete run line to open in the correct directory:

Run, "C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe", C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\
Old 08-07-2007, 04:53 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 12.x

but still [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5.x
Old 08-07-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are you using a script to open FT?..if so you need the complete run line to open in the correct directory:

Run, "C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe", C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I have a .bat file I am using to open all of my poker software. I'd like to continue using it because it's easier, but I can't get it to load the backgrounds. The run command you gave me didn't work. I am currently using this:

start C:\poker\fulltilt\FullTiltPoker.exe

Is there anything I can do to make that work correctly?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:00 AM

Hey fozzy ... is there anyway you can make the card colors more duller, the bright ones are starting to hurt my eyes. Also, can you make them with the 10 instead of the T.

Just asking ... Thanks.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:38 AM

u gotta be a little more specific. I only made like 100 decks so far. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Changin the T to a 10 is gonna be a pain in the rear - btw. I will likely have to make the font smaller, because the 10 takes more width on the card than the T. So all of the characters in the Upper-Left will be smaller (kinda counter-productive imho).

But please, be VERY SPECIFIC about which deck you are referring to. And a bit more descriptive about "more dull" - darker colors?
Old 08-08-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
u gotta be a little more specific. I only made like 100 decks so far. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Changin the T to a 10 is gonna be a pain in the rear - btw. I will likely have to make the font smaller, because the 10 takes more width on the card than the T. So all of the characters in the Upper-Left will be smaller (kinda counter-productive imho).

But please, be VERY SPECIFIC about which deck you are referring to. And a bit more descriptive about "more dull" - darker colors?

[/ QUOTE ]

nevermind bud, i looked through the other card mods and i chose a different one that i like much better
Old 08-08-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Mods Table Chips Avatars Etc.

Sorry Greg! Figured it out! Thank you! Quick Question, are these desings all modified for smaller tables? They look almost perfect for when I am 4 tabling, but if I go smaller the cards overlap and bigger and the cards get smaller and spread apart?!?! Also... any way to get the pot amount above the cards? Right now it kind of overlaps?! Sorry for the trouble, thanks!