FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

"coaching" is usually a tactic used to improve one's skills.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:46 AM

Narena,

What was the point of your post? You simply verified that the stats I posted were correct. The stat samples you posted are a fraction of the ones I put in the OP. If you want to argue that there are distinctions in their playing styles, just say what they are.

It seems you haven't read the thread yet (seriously read the whole thing), Full_Tilting has already argued that they created a perfect poker playbook and all four players memorized it and played exactly the same out of it. So, all players were supposed to have the exact same styles.

To be honest, I'm surprised by the attitude you've taken, you always seemed fairly smart at the tables. Though if you've become personal friends with Full_Tilting that may explain it a little.

I always wondered how decent regulars like yourself could not have seen this after playing with them day after day. At a minimum, you had to have realized they all played at different tables, right? Didn't that make you suspicious? Were you aware of their explanation for this from emailing with Full_Tilting? Did Full_Tilting present himself to you as his own player, or were you aware that the four players were playing as a team?

(FWIW, when I first looked for other "potential bots", your stats obviously placed you in that category, though I crossed you off the next day.)

-Trebek
Old 05-12-2007, 04:53 AM

Well if Chuck had 28k in his account(when his account was locked), so did the others if they are truly chopping. Quite a lot of money to keep stashed if you are just doing this to grind and make a few bucks.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well if Chuck had 28k in his account(when his account was locked), so did the others if they are truly chopping. Quite a lot of money to keep stashed if you are just doing this to grind and make a few bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

It may well be Chuck is the affiliate, and the closure occured after a rakeback but before a cashout?

I agree, $28K/player is quite the large online roll for grinding the4200nol FR.
Old 05-12-2007, 05:02 AM

Trebek.

I was responding to the fact that you claimed these four players are bots. My intention was to give my opinion that that is a ridiculous claim.

I am not a "personal friend" of full_tilting. He, like the other three, are regulars that I know from playing many hands with them.

If you are also claiming that they personally know each other and are "playing as a team" then that is clearly a completely different accusation, which I will stay out of.

-Narena.
Old 05-12-2007, 05:10 AM

Have you read the whole thread? I accused them of being bots, and they defended themselves with a cover story of being a team.

Also, if you weren't aware they were playing as a team, how did you explain to yourself why they never sat at the same tables. Did you not notice?
Old 05-12-2007, 05:24 AM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

Phones with no cameras?? That is sooo yesterday [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2007, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you read the whole thread? I accused them of being bots, and they defended themselves with a cover story of being a team.

Also, if you weren't aware they were playing as a team, how did you explain to yourself why they never sat at the same tables. Did you not notice?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't noticed to be honest, although it probably would be more of a concern if they did sit at the same tables!
Old 05-12-2007, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
donktastic,

the fact that you think i should be removed as mod just because i'm defending chuck's actions (which are within the t&c) is so LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nation

You have made many posts in this forum and I have read them all. Read mine if you like. You can defend your friend all you like and for that your position as a mod should not be questioned.
I do question your unprofessionalism in your posts. All your lol's sarcasm etc ... should be avoided in a thread such as this. Many of your posts were childish and rude to other members. As a mod you should have a higher standard. I think your reaction to many of the comments only serve to reduce the credibility of twoplustwo and other mods. If I was mangement I would require that improve your behaviour on this site.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft
Old 05-12-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My Fult Tilt screen name is "Narena." I 12x multi-table, and probably play more hands per month on Full Tilt at these tables than anyone else. (Approx. 150,000)

[/ QUOTE ]

Narena, could you do us a big favor? Wold you take 2 months of your data, and see if the stats in the OP are as similar for 2 of your months as they are for 4 separate players.

My guess is even from one single player you won't see numbers this close. I would love to hear otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously man. Break your database down per month and compare from month to month and tell us if all your stats are exactly identical like the bots.