Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 10:53 AM

Default Re: Mish-Mash VIII: Luckysville (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, what was the deal with Madtown?

[/ QUOTE ]If someone said "Madtown" sometime starting day three, not including quotes, he won.

[/ QUOTE ]
did he win?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't remember. Luckay did something like 90% of the moderating for this; Every day post I made except for today's was prewritten by Luckay. My job was backup PM catcher and morning counter, heh.

[/ QUOTE ]
luckay sucks at answering pms
Old 06-11-2007, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, what was the deal with Madtown?

[/ QUOTE ]If someone said "Madtown" sometime starting day three, not including quotes, he won.

[/ QUOTE ]
did he win?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I said Madtown in a post about saying how useless Zurvan's info seemed to be.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, my info was that the cop's were trying to capture Sauron

I thought it would be in the village's best interests to not mention that in thread, to avoid tipping off Sauron. So, yeah, I was absolutely useless.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also Zurvan, you are wrong about Trebek. Notice how in the latest AS game he posts pages on content when he was a villager. Then this game when he has all the time to analyze at night he posts practically no content. Thus, if village realizes he is negative helpful from his last villager game, he can be lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the only reason I didn't give more night analysis in the beginning, or even more empty posts towards the end was because of a heavy workload IRL. Haven't had much spare time for anything the past week. Also, in-laws in town over the weekend didn't help. I figured lack of posting/content would get my lynched, but it just never came up.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:58 AM

Scott, what were your messages?

Here are mine...

"The following is a

complete list of all

the player's alignments: AsPoker8

is a GOOD. ATrebek"

I was kidnapped the next night and got nothing. I was killed while I was kidnapped.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also Zurvan, you are wrong about Trebek. Notice how in the latest AS game he posts pages on content when he was a villager. Then this game when he has all the time to analyze at night he posts practically no content. Thus, if village realizes he is negative helpful from his last villager game, he can be lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the only reason I didn't give more night analysis in the beginning, or even more empty posts towards the end was because of a heavy workload IRL. Haven't had much spare time for anything the past week. Also, in-laws in town over the weekend didn't help. I figured lack of posting/content would get my lynched, but it just never came up.

[/ QUOTE ]
i would never have voted for you. i didnt even think about you really. you were the 3rd shift whatever guy, i dont think i even read any of your posts.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:01 AM

gg wolves, luckay, neil.
I was thinking: "let's treat all 3 from the broadcast system as village and hunt for wolves in the rest of the players"
With so few wolves left I just didn't buy that one would be given away.

Also, lovers is the lamest role ever.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:01 AM

Wait, so there was no friggin clue in the numbers? I actually tried to figure that riddle out. What about the other "PM" MadTown posted? Was that fabricated?
Old 06-11-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Scott, what were your messages?

Here are mine...

"The following is a

complete list of all

the player's alignments: AsPoker8

is a GOOD. ATrebek"

I was kidnapped the next night and got nothing. I was killed while I was kidnapped.

[/ QUOTE ]

mine were very helpful

"In Luckysville, the neutrals
? ? ? ?
and there are two
millers. No evils will
view as "good"."

** END OF MESSAGE **
Old 06-11-2007, 11:03 AM

lol me

Apparently the best way to act like a villager is to make zero suspect lists and to post absolutely zero content.

I was thinking of actually coming out yesterday, but I figured some combination of there being two evils remaining plus the nitty ninja (having no idea what its win condition was!)

There's no way the village lynches ATrebek there, ever. It was a really damn good role-claim (the one thing that actually set off a red flag wsa the sudoku puzzle he mentioned in passing and then never said anything else about.

But faulty comm system announcing peeks + no real seers + an evil villagers almost never kill = a near auto-lose.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i would never have voted for you. i didnt even think about you really. you were the 3rd shift whatever guy, i dont think i even read any of your posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's more or less what I was hoping for after n3 or so. I had a grand plan about powers/roles/clue/etc I got, but as one of the wolves pointed out (sorry don't remember which exactly) there was no real reason to put myself in a spotlight and have people wondering why I am alive if I'm so special.