Schizophrenic 9 2.62%
Normal 34 9.91%
Other: Please elaborate 16 4.66%
Voters: 343. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2007, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Thanksgiving Gone Wrong - Werewolf

I'm actually leaving work now.

Will be home in an hour.

Will add anything at that time if its still needed.

Zen,

I haven't been able to analyze your game because fmxda wanted a defense of our game today. I will say that my whole game has been so villagery, if you read my synopsis there is nothing you can disagree with.

I highly doubt your game is so crystal clear considering up until today everyone talked about lynching you next.. in fact yesterday you were almost lynched before you woke up. There is no way you became so clear in that time.

Epic,

You keep saying you can't make a case for Zen but you said THE SAME THING ABOUT ME.

Ok, leaving for real now.

See you in an hour.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zen, that logic is also terrible.

If you are the wolf why would I try to prove you are a villager?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's my genuine belief that I am easier to prove than you by a long chalk.

Of course, it's also my belief that that's because you are the wolf.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:44 PM

see my comments to chim. its a question of perspective. i know we lose in that situation. you disagreeing is also signing a confession. its an unresolvable argument.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:46 PM

paging Solanthos....

talk to us. thoughts? questions?
Old 11-20-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
see my comments to chim. its a question of perspective. i know we lose in that situation. you disagreeing is also signing a confession. its an unresolvable argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

epi, let's not spend all morning (evening, sorry) arguing over which one of us is the wolf. I think you're a villager. I have done for a long time and nothing has been said to change my mind. If I have you wrong, I will have to work out how I can pull it out of the fire for the village. But I don't think I have. I think chim's work this morning has just convinced me more.

And I am not signing a confession by doing anything. I'm not on the block, epi. I think it's pretty plain that I'm not the wolf, and I'm content that my game makes it plain.

Obviously, you're easier for me to lynch than chim on the last day. I know that and I accept that that can be played as a strike against me. And I know that you would try to play an NK of sol as trying to leave fmx to vote to lynch you. Dude, that's why I want sol to read my game so much and why I want you to help him see I'm a villager. If sol thinks I'm a villager, the village wins whatever happens because I will be the mirror image of you. You will have no good NK, and I will have no bad one. So you would not be able to argue that, and as I say, I'm confident that my game is villagey enough if the other guy only looks at it.

If you had had a d1 like mine, I'd clear you, epi. I confronted sixfour when no one else was doing so. I picked up a wolf tell and asked him about it. Okay, that can be w/w. But why when I'm doing w/w do I also name Luckay? Not once, but several times. I also, you might note, quoted and agreed with Zurvan's post about sixfour. As soon as there was a decent chance of lynching sixfour, I pushed him hard. And Luckay too.

But I don't only have that, epi. I have tons more. So do I need to fear the village losing? No, I don't think I do.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm actually leaving work now.

Will be home in an hour.

Will add anything at that time if its still needed.

Zen,

I haven't been able to analyze your game because fmxda wanted a defense of our game today.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't need to analyse my game, chim. You know I'm village.

[ QUOTE ]
I will say that my whole game has been so villagery, if you read my synopsis there is nothing you can disagree with.

I highly doubt your game is so crystal clear considering up until today everyone talked about lynching you next.. in fact yesterday you were almost lynched before you woke up. There is no way you became so clear in that time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am clear because I have a whole game's worth of not being a wolf! I am content that it's there.

[ QUOTE ]
Epic,

You keep saying you can't make a case for Zen but you said THE SAME THING ABOUT ME.

[/ QUOTE ]

Epi, all I'm going to say is that chim has spent a lot of effort trying to convince you and me.

But the people who need to be convinced are sol and fmx! I read this as chim doing this because he is confident that if he survives until tomorrow he will easily get the other guy lynched.

God, he makes so much sense as a wolf to me. I will just be stunned if he isn't.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Epi, all I'm going to say is that chim has spent a lot of effort trying to convince you and me.

But the people who need to be convinced are sol and fmx! I read this as chim doing this because he is confident that if he survives until tomorrow he will easily get the other guy lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is actually a very good point.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, if im a wolf, then for a good long time on d1 there were wolf/wolf wagons (me and kokiri). assuming for the sake of your argument that im a wolf, how did i and my partners manage to derail both wagons onto OH when not one of us ended the day voting for him?
(both drz and chim did)

[/ QUOTE ]

while you're deciding whether or not to gun for me, thoughts on this point?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the strongest evidence for you IMV. Sixfour's vote is pretty hard to explain if you're a wolf.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:07 PM

Thoughts? Opinions?

I think Epi looks the wolfiest right now. I don't know that he's necessarily the right vote.

I also think the FPS by the wolf last night is something that cannot be ignored. But I don't think Wolf Epi rocks the boat by lynching Zurvan last night when he knows that he'll make it to the last day by staying the course of what my plan was, which at the end of yesterday was Chim -> Herbie -> DrZen.

Therefore, someone had to rock the boat to make us all look elsewhere. To me, that person would have to be chim.

FWIW, Zen, if you're a wolf, you're doing a much better job of faking it than you were two days ago, because I could have sworn you were then.

vote chim

I probably won't be back before nightfall. Hopefully I can get in and re-read what Chim has to say before then.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:10 PM

and now we wait...