Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: More likely to shoot you in the head?
Billy 0 0%
Joe 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 03:12 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, July, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, it's THAT chick? lol ok that's helpful to know.

Btw, you don't need to say "kino," everyone on here will just think you're retarded, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Yes, please forget the hand kiss...it's completely unnecessary and very easily to F up.

Ok, so a big happy hug is the way to go IMO. I mean, this chick SAVED YOUR LIFE!! No harm in being grateful.

Also, at some point you will want to give her a solid reason for why you are interested in her. I'd go with something about how when she cares for other people you see her light up and surrounded by a very appealing aura. Unless you have something better/more authentic.

Also, you *havehavehave* to be touching her consistently. On the arm, grabbing her hands, twirling her around, hugging her when she says something adorable/smart/etc...if you stop at any point it will be much harder to get anything moving forward in general.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugo, too much touching comes off as either creepy or gay, neither of which help a straight man get laid.

JM, in order: hug, eye contact, chew with mouth closed, don't agree with everything she says, compliment (non-physical), agree with something, compliment [physical (not boobs/ass)], alcohol, disagree with something, more alcohol, agree with something, compliment (boobs/ass). The rest pretty much writes itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Coming off as gay DEFINITELY can help a straight man get laid.

Coming off as creepy...ever...in any way, is the kiss of death.

If you're touching women and coming off as creepy then you are doing something wrong. If you come off as gay that's fine as long as you make it clear fairly quickly that you are interested in her sexually.

Everything you said is great but it will be very hard for him to agree/disagree/agree/disagree naturally if there is no real vibe going or sexual chemistry.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Coming off as gay is never going to help a straight man get laid. There are qualities that most gay men have that most straight men don't that most straight women like in men. That's what the straight man trying to get laid should seek to highlight. One of those things is maintaining a distinct personality, fairly unaltered by the possibility of sex. Gay guys obviously don't care, but straight guys need to not let their penises do all the thinking at the most critical times. Our dicks think women just want men to agree with them, but that line is really transparent to them and they catch on too early.

Yugo, we both want to raise her preflop, obviously, to exploit our positional advantage and high starting hand value. I think we agree that a pot-sized flop bet is best. Women tend to fold the flop a lot, even if the man has a monster, because it's cheap to get out and they can simply move on to the next deal without a lot of unfulfilled curiosity. If the man bets flop, a lot of times the woman just goes away. In all cases, the man just has to get lucky that the woman thinks she's got enough value to continue and call the flop.

It sounds like you want to keep jamming the turn. I think this doesn't get enough value out of the really good opportunities. Checking behind on the turn makes her really wonder if you're interested in the hand without pushing her out. Then, when you make a large river bet, she's much more likely to look you up out of sheer curiosity. That's when you show her you've got the goods. An even better situation occurs on the river when the man's turn check actually induces a river bet out of the woman. Now the man has her out of position and primed for a very large raise, which she will almost surely call once she's shown enough interest to bet.

If she donk-bets the turn, she's seeing a showdown for sure and the only good play is to push. She calls that turn push almost 100% of time. When she doesn't call the push, she had absolutely nothing and you weren't getting anything more out of the hand anyway, so there's no point in slowplaying.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well, it certainly looks like him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it? I don't remember him ever looking quite like this but I never paid much attention. I should prolly just link him to it and ask lol.

Yugoslav
Old 07-30-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
EFT Withdrawal Confirmation
Your EFT withdrawal request has been submitted. Please allow up to three business days for your request to be processed.

NETELLER account balance $0.00 USD

FINALLY!
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I've had my current e-mail address for close to 10 years without changing it, so I get a decent (but managable) amount of junkmail that I turbo-delete. Was about to delete something this morning with an address that looked spammy when I saw "neteller" in the address, opened it up (ye-ah, no virus) and saw it really was from Neteller. Hmmmm, I didn't have any money tied up...

...reviewing my records now, turns out I'd withdrawan $8,000 a couple of days before the Neteller thing went down, and just assumed that it went through, and forgot about it I guess (I usually double-check everything to make sure all my transactions are processed into my bank account, but guess I didn't this time). "Felt bad" for everyone with money stuck in Neteller during this whole fiasco. Guess I was one of those with $$ tied up.

SHIP THE MUTHERFRICKING MONEYS!!!

And yes, although I'm pretty smart when it comes to a lot of things, I am completely retarded at times.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:44 PM

With all the discussion lately about limping KK you guys should check out the new tuff_fish video of the Sunday Millions. I know it's not a SnG but man it's friggen perfect. BTW it's hand two so you have to wait a minute.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:00 PM

lol god i love tuff_fush

i like on the 88 hand, he says he wants the guy to 'go away on that draw' preflop.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
EFT Withdrawal Confirmation
Your EFT withdrawal request has been submitted. Please allow up to three business days for your request to be processed.

NETELLER account balance $0.00 USD

FINALLY!
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I've had my current e-mail address for close to 10 years without changing it, so I get a decent (but managable) amount of junkmail that I turbo-delete. Was about to delete something this morning with an address that looked spammy when I saw "neteller" in the address, opened it up (ye-ah, no virus) and saw it really was from Neteller. Hmmmm, I didn't have any money tied up...

...reviewing my records now, turns out I'd withdrawan $8,000 a couple of days before the Neteller thing went down, and just assumed that it went through, and forgot about it I guess (I usually double-check everything to make sure all my transactions are processed into my bank account, but guess I didn't this time). "Felt bad" for everyone with money stuck in Neteller during this whole fiasco. Guess I was one of those with $$ tied up.

And yes, although I'm pretty smart when it comes to a lot of things, I am completely retarded at times.

[/ QUOTE ]

with the whole mess that it was, it was easy to miss. I had 3 withdraws proccessing, 2 eventually cancelled and went back to the accounts. did the whole transfering outa the country routine to rescew (how the [censored] you spell that!, 3rd try, none look right) most of it. wasn't till 2 months latter that I realized I had $3000 still listed as pending, and was actually pending in the doj hostage room.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, Gramps forgets about a sum of money larger than my entire poker bankroll has ever been, even in the good ole days... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2007, 04:10 PM

How do you just forget about $8,000 dollars???...

umm want to "loan" me some money? haha.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol at $8k of found moneys.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i like on the 88 hand, he says he wants the guy to 'go away on that draw' preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, he's just brilliant.
Closed Thread