Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is in the more wrong here?
Anacardo mega wrong 3 2.31%
Anacardo semi wrong 6 4.62%
meh, can't tell 31 23.85%
Kitty semi wrong 40 30.77%
kitty mega wrong. 50 38.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Today I became a pro.

[ QUOTE ]
Wicks and MJ after Wicks pawns the million:

[/ QUOTE ]Correct. We will use our newfound fame to dive headfirst into the civil rights movement.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So what are the rest of you going to do without daily updates on how wickss is doing. I guess I can go out side.

[/ QUOTE ]You could go into the movie-making and/or graphic design business and copyright your work here. Just a suggestion. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2007, 04:23 PM

I'm going to spend my Wickssssss free time rooting around in my basement trying to flip the circuit breaker on my doom switch - just in time for this sunday - I'm going to play the millski for the first time as a scouting mission for my horse next week. Who's with me?
Old 04-20-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I sent mindwise a PM to see if he'd consider allowing wickss access to the Rizen videos in preparation for the big Sunday Millions next weekend. He said he'd take a look at the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks terrell.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey all, i first looked at this at about 5 pages and when i looked again it was 150!! finally made it here tho, good luck to wickss in next weeks big million and i'm privileged to join the posts: 1 club mj!

and again good luck, all the way from northern ireland!

that's an awful lotta !'s [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Welcome. I think the only thing remaining is for Sklansky to offer something in exchange for all the new memberships. I'm sure you guys will have fun with that sentence.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was discussed earlier that he has an FTP account but that he signed up without rakeback, so he's SOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was already signed up. then i followed all the steps exept make a new account on raketherake and i still get it.

Wickss i love how your hearts set on making money from sngs after you master them but you do great in omaha and i think you could move up and make alot more money playing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it matter how long ago I signed up? Can a dummy figure out how to "follow all the steps except make a new acct"?

[/ QUOTE ]

When trying to bring 'old' FTP accounts over, our affiliate has repeatedly said Full Tilt won't allow this under any conditions anymore (ever since they offered this when Party dumped the US). Is there anyone out there who can speak to something different? I'm sure my affiliate would love to hear about it.

Edit: Perhaps an affiliate rep from Full Tilt can be made aware of the pure awesomeness and power of this thread and make an exception? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2007, 08:32 PM

thisv thread needs sklansky endorsements
Old 04-20-2007, 09:21 PM

Been lurking here a while and being a bit of a recluse felt i had to stick my head out of my shell just this once with something this awesome going down. Good luck wickss, good job Mj. On this rare occasion I felt inspired by slacker and thought of writing a poem comparing wickss to Sylvester Stallone.
But dont worry slacker
I aint looking no fame
Ur poetry's awesome
You'd put me to shame
And any way this thread must be bigger than Rocky by now.

On a more serious note I sometimes wonder if the standard plays by the higher level sng players actually apply to the low levels where it is not unusual to see a three way allin
with the best hand eg K10o sometimes holding up! and the standard plays become non standard.
Ok enough, crawling back into my hole.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:25 AM

Senav,

With you crawling out of your hole, I feel like it must be groundhog day. What does the forecast look like? 6 more weeks of wickss and this thread dominating?
Old 04-21-2007, 03:44 AM

I don't know, with him being on vacation for the weekend doesn't help. Hope he does something interesting when he gets back to keep it going.
Closed Thread